Thread: Runrabbitrun - Hunter

Default Runrabbitrun - Hunter

Character name: Runrabbitrun - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itrun/advanced

Desired class/spec: Orc hunter, beast mastery/marksmanship.

Role breakdown: Hunter's are a pure dps class, but can also take on other tasks in raids because of our mobility & the fact that we can still deal pretty high damage at the same time, and some boss mechanics hunter's are just better at doing imo (Belts on Siegecrafter HC, stack resetting on Butcher, or using the flamethrower on Brackenspore, are just to name afew). We also have the capability to negate some boss mechanics aswell as a hunter with feign death (Penetrating shot for example on Iron Maidens). I am currently playing beast mastery at the moment because it's probably just as good as marksmanship, if not better with Blackrock Foundry 4 piece tier at my gear levels. As soon as I start obtaining Hellfire Citadel tier pieces, I will change to marksmanship and start gearing purely for marksmanship as most fights in Hellfire Citadel favour marksmanship, and with 4 piece tier & class trinket marksmanship out performs beast mastery considerably on most fights. I would like to think that I keep upto date on my class, by reading forums & some guides wrote by top hunter's (Azortharion's, just to name one). I've been playing hunter for a very long time over the years as an active alt, and I am very familiar with all specs.

Raiding experience: I've been playing the game since afew months before The Burning Crusade expansion was released, and have raided on afew different classes as my mains over the years (Warrior as tank/dps, Druid as tank/boomkin/resto, and more recently in Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor, as a restoration Shaman). In the early days I raided in guild called No Win Scenario up until Wrath of the Lich King, in which the guild migrated then eventually disbanded. I then raided in a guild called Obscure which also eventually disbanded. During Cataclysm I wasn't in any active raiding guild and was just casually raiding (pugging), or been invited to raid with some ingame friends guilds. I then joined Guild of Doom and raided 5 days a week while I was there, and yes you guessed it, it also disbanded, at which point I joined For Hire and met Tita (aka Hoax), and unfortunately we have now also pretty much died, with only afew raiders left here. I myself like Tita, have seen a lot of the content the game has had to offer over the years on normal or old heroic. As you can also see, I am not really a guild hopper and have only left guilds due to them disbanding pretty much.

Mechanics quiz: I would play marksmanship always (once geared for it as I said above) for the cleave damage from chimaera shot on the two bosses which are stacked for the majority of the fight. After that it's pretty much dps them all down to similar health pools as instructed on voice comms, then burn one of them dead as instructed on comms with Bloodlust, then kill off the other two. If I have debuff when Reaping is about to be casted I move away from the raid to drop the pools on the floor, pref to the side of the room. I Hide at sides of room for wailing horrors and watch where they are coming from. At blademaster add phase I'm gonna stand in such a way that I can barrage them all, and of course move out of their way aswell.

References: Yes, I know Pantheist, she raided in For Hire at Siege of Orgrimmar when we was clearing heroic content, so I'm sure she can tell you what type of raider I am (well, I hope so )

Expectations: To find a new home to raid in, while still been able to kill bosses with afew people I've raided with for the past couple of years (If we get accepted), and to hopefully meet some more, even cooler people than Tita to raid with.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Martin, I'm 35 years old and live in the United Kingdom, England. I like watching television/films, am a huge football addict (Man United fan) and love motorbikes... Ah yeh, I forgot to mention the fact that I still really enjoy playing this damn game too . I applied to this guild because the few people left wanted to try stay together, and on wowprogress we had seen that it said something like, willing to take a small group of players with mythic ambitions, so we thought we would give it a shot and all of us apply here, so we can hopefully continue raiding together still. I also have several geared characters for alt runs or split raids.

After speaking to two of your officers, I realised that you don't really need healers and am willing to main my hunter (Which I've applied with). Since speaking to your officers I have been gearing my hunter as much as possible and will continue to get even more gear on the chance we all get accepted. When I change to marksmanship I will reroll the stats on the crafted 715ilvl gear to suit the stats needed for marksmanship.
    Last edited by Elektrika; Monday, 27th July 2015 at 05:39.

Default Re: Runrabbitrun - Hunter

Sorry just gonna post the same on all of you applications as you're a group and I'm lazy

All the apps look good, and you're all welcome to come and trial with us. Hope you all can make it to Heroic farm tomorrow(Wednesday), first pull at 20:00 realm time, invites go out around 19:45. Please make sure you all have the Iskar Assist and Ask Mr Robot addons as they are required for our raids

Poke around for any guild member online and they'll get an officer to invite you and look forward to seeing you in game

As with any raid environment, expect change and you won't be disappointed.

Glad to see you pro active in selecting a class with the best prospects within our current team, but don't be afraid to shill yourself out for your preference when it feels appropriate.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

As with any raid environment, expect change and you won't be disappointed, so I hope you're not too frustrated by the role switch ^^
    Glad to see you proactive in selecting a class with the best prospects within our current team, but don't be afraid to shill yourself out for your preference when it feels appropriate.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Doc's back! All's good!
    Stork - Officer of Awesomeness "I've already seen enough!"