Thread: Zarajin - Druid

Default Zarajin - Druid

Zarajin
    Restoration

I like simple stuff, as a resto druid, I love two things: Spell power and more spell power! Druids no need spirit, they need to learn how to heal! I know what items I need, I learn fast, and I like shiny purple stuff! Resto druid is not the easiest healer character but I really love it, and I am a bit maximalist so I like to do my best!

I've been playing with Resto Druid since Burning Crusade, I progressed most of BC isntances, at WotlK I took a brake, I only progressed Naxxramas, I came back with Cataclysm, I progressed normal FL, and HC DS, in MoP I raided the first and the last tier and in WoD I only saw Highmaul, and now I came back to see some raids in mythic if its possible.

I would play as almost every boss, avoid the shiny stuff, keep alive the mates! I dont know the tax yet, but if I can go to a raid, ill learn the fights, the best way to learn a boss is to fight with it!

Expectations: I only want to raid with a good team and having fun!

I work, and I dont want an another job after I finished so, I come here to have fun, but I like to do it as good as I can

Default Re: Zarajin - Druid

Your application is refreshing, but I'd love if you had used the application template. That said it Seems like you have a lot of cathcing up to do, but that should not be a problem at all if you're worth nthe investment
    Stork - Officer of Awesomeness "I've already seen enough!"

Indeed, as Stork says.
    Sorry for slacking on the reply, but we're definitely not lacking raiders atm
    If you're happy to join farm raids until you catch up, then compete for a progress place/rotate when you're up to snuff we'd be happy to trial you.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

You guys are not very good with this csi stuff, he joined a guild called the new generation last week and his armory shows a character that any alt will trample in a farm raid. I for one would not be happy to drag people like this along this late in the expantion.

greets Tita

Actually mate we've already looked at all that, we know he is undergeared and I know he joined another guild after making this application. Just because we don't publicly discuss applicants doesn't mean we haven't looked at these things. The fact that an alt could may beat him is irrelevant unless you want to start multiboxing and people can bring mains and alts at the same time.
    Zarajin seems to have been playing for a long time, and has geared up pretty quickly in the last week so we deemed he was worthy of a trial on the conditions Doc outlined above.

I am confused about who Tita is... That said! I am happy you speak your mind, about a matter like this! And you and all other raiders should! Especially if the applicant performs your role, or plays your class. The officer chat and forum is always being used to debate wheter to take trials or not, be assured we do what we can to make educated decissions! But please give us the comments, it might educate us even more! I appreciate people with a critical mind!
    Stork - Officer of Awesomeness "I've already seen enough!"