Thread: Applying to join for future spot.

Default Applying to join for future spot.

Character name: Multiple Characters

Desired class/spec: Warlock/Hunter/Elemental Shaman

Role breakdown: I'm pretty new at the game, but I generally am wanting to provide as much utility as I can to a group. Ranged mobility the most fun of the game, and these 3 do provide great utility. Hunter obviously can fulfill lots of little niche needs in a raid with never needing to stop DPS while moving, such as moving over to an add that needs to be bursted. Then with the warlock, I love Kil'jaedens Cunning, and the fact that I can bring huge mobility to a raid via portals along with a lot of damage, then I don't really know enough about ele shamans in raid content to say what my role would be, other than the huge amount of utility they have along with their DPS.

Raiding experience: None at all, unfortunately. Just LFR's, but I'm extremely eager to start and practise before the new expansion.

Mechanics quiz: Hellfire High Council - DPS. Unfortunately, due to my lack of experience the best answer I can provide is a simple google and research what I'd be needed with in the fight.

So it seems it's an encounter with 3 bosses that each gain a new powerful ability below 30%. So I can assume that it requires saving cooldowns for when one gets low (making sure the others new abilities don't proc at the same time). And knowing/organising which one to burst down, then which to do next.

One of the bosses abilities spreads shadows accross the room in which everyone needs to spead to the edges, which a hunter/warlock can easily do. And another boss spawns adds of himself, which all require bursting down.
    This is what I learnt from just briefly looking it up, obviously I'd look into it much more when I'm needed.

References: (know any renegades?) Svante. I've known him for years now IRL, although I live in the UK.

Expectations: I hope to be able to gear up and join in with normals and possibly heroics before legion. Mostly, I just want to make friends and have a group of people I can consistently play with, as that is why I have been on/off. I've never joined a proper guild to actually do content with, and I'd leave out of boredom/loneliness.

Additional information: I'm always having a laugh, I'm exceedingly optimistic and I'd like to just be a good friend/good person to have in the guild. Regardless of whether my raiding goals/ambitions flop. I'm always very active in chat, and I would be in the TS if I'm not on skype with my gf or IRL friends.
    Last edited by Pierre; Saturday, 5th March 2016 at 22:30.

Default Re: Applying to join for future spot.

You're always more then welcome to join the guild as a social
    We don't run normal anymore at this moment, and heroic is also very rarely (only if we don't have enough people showing up for example).
    ATM we're trying to get as much progress in as we can.

About the class willing to play, it's completely up to you You should be playing the class you like the most!
    World of Warcraft: Elvii - Warlock

Transferring my hunter now, and I will transfer my warlock later. I guess I can run normals with other groups. But yeah I just want to be a high enough ilvl to do content with people. Thanks a lot!

You can whisper me (Elvii), Lyoth, Thistevie, Mealar (or any other way his name is written), Ploogarn for an invite.
    World of Warcraft: Elvii - Warlock

As Elvi says, socials are always welcome ^^
    I'll be trying to get some "casual" raids done in the coming weeks to catch up some of our raiders, so hopefully we can get you in for that.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger