Thread: Saintgein returns!

Default Saintgein returns!

Character name: Saintgein

Desired class/spec: MM Hunter. Currently ivl 708

Role breakdown: Big burst dmg and buff the raid. Meanwhile know when to use traps and save the healers from trouble. Not much more to say about MM hunters nowadays i guess. Maybe the misdirect pulls make good easy agro for the tanks.

Raiding experience: I killed illidan pre-nerf with you guys, just like i did some sunwell back then. Nowadays i did hfc normal up until gorefiend and did everything lfr. Tastes like more.

Mechanics quiz:
    Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)
    You only need to fill in the roll you want to play.

DPS: - Hellfire High Council

Get the bosses to 30% in this order: Gurtogg > Jubei'thos > Dia without having 2 bosses at 30%, when one boss does get to 30%, kill it asap. Meanwhile watch the Jubei mirror images. They hurt.

Also watch out for the reap debuff, if so, walk to the edge of the room. Just like watching out for the path of the wailing horror.

References: Chiepzor, i know him from my time pre wotlk. Had a really good time with him! I was pleased to meet him again a few days ago, knowing the guild was still alive.

Expectations: Not much. I want to have fun and make progress. I had that with you guys in TBC, so i guess this still is the case.

Additional information: Male, 33 years old, Netherlands. Been doing wow for a few years, but had a break since wotlk. A month ago i started playing again and the virus caught me hard. I used to raid with you guys, so i would like to join you guys again. I'm currently at a really casual guild, nice ppl, but they don't progress the way i want to. Thanks for letting me join!

Default Re: Saintgein returns!

Happy to hear from you.
    Raiding has slowed down for us of late as we're lacking enough people for Mythic and need 3-4 raiders to bring us back to strength, but I'll gladly accept you into the raid team.
    Next raid isn't until Wed but feel free to poke around for an invite.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Default Re: Saintgein returns!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Happy to hear from you.
    Raiding has slowed down for us of late as we're lacking enough people for Mythic and need 3-4 raiders to bring us back to strength, but I'll gladly accept you into the raid team.
    Next raid isn't until Wed but feel free to poke around for an invite.
    Great, thanks!