Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legion Raid Roster

Default Re: Legion Raid Roster

I wish to raid: Full time & Progression depending on schedule and my work shift (due to it changing in the coming months).
    I would prefer to play: I would prefer to play any tank, which one I'm not too sure yet and can be based on what the raid team needs.
    (if applicable) I can offspec as: Anything that is needed, whether it be healer or DPS. Just let me know somewhat soonish so I can start learning it

Perky bud, you didn't last a tier (even half a tier?) and disappeared without a word.
    The chance of you taking anything but a casual spot are literally non existent and I'm probably being generous even there.
    Raiding isn't a popularity contest nor is it a personal (solo) experience. You join a raid team and commit to it.
    I'll never begrudge anyone putting real life first (most of the Legion has done that, afterall, or we'd have hundreds of raiders) nor for returning when they can.

You're more than welcome to raid with us, but you should *fully* understand our position.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Confirming I'll be on my DK, don't like the uncertainty of the DH's situation, nor the rep they will have as tanks, persevered through the DK bad rep times in WotLK, not doing it with DH. Edit: also played hunter in tbc.... that was a horrible rep to fight through.
    Last edited by Malkie; Saturday, 20th August 2016 at 13:37. Reason: Addendum
    WoD main: Malkroth (Resto/Enhance Shaman)
    Legion main: Malkman (Blood/Unholy DK)
    Alts: Anything beginning with Malk is probably me

Quote Originally Posted by Malkie View Post
    Confirming I'll be on my DK, don't like the uncertainty of the DH's situation, nor the rep they will have as tanks, persevered through the DK bad rep times in WotLK, not doing it with DH. Edit: also played hunter in tbc.... that was a horrible rep to fight through.
    DK seems fair for Legion tanking.
    I'm hoping we have 3 tanks with some offspec choices, so we don't get fucked when a tank disappears or has time off :P
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

I don't expect much raiding at all. But ill tag in every Sunday atleast if needed. Night shifts still screwing me over.

I'll plan to play as Warrior (Prot) and Priest (heal) will of course gear for offspecs aswell. Since i will spend most of my time in dungeons.
    I'am a healer i heal people, But sometimes i stop heal people...... Reason? They didn't deserve it.

Hey all

Been reading through and trying to decide whether to get legion or not. Very tempted but know how much of a time sink it is which as I'm about to start uni again may be a poor choice XD

I see keg has filled my old shoes Would there still be a spot for an old resto Druid if I bite the bullet. Assume raiding schedule is the same as before?

May renew the sub to check out the legion launch events, let me know if any of you are on at any point soon, be good to have a catch up

Also just re read the roster and saw Doc with healing offspec, I thought that was something you'd said you'd never do from back in ulduar or something?

Atm, there's certainly stil room
    I wont be comfortable with our prospects until we have 25~ and we can handle up to 30 in heroic without having to make cuts.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

just re-subbed for a month and pre-ordered legion so i shall be checking it out, for now i'm leveling mage to 100, have shadowpriest at 100 and huntard at 100 already (invasion xp cheese mode), favouring spriest or mage so far, the hunter seem just too basic a rotation.

As always i can never commit to a regular raiding schedule as still working nights all over the place but if i stick around i'll hopefully be geared enough to fill a spot if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PariaH View Post
    just re-subbed for a month and pre-ordered legion so i shall be checking it out, for now i'm leveling mage to 100, have shadowpriest at 100 and huntard at 100 already (invasion xp cheese mode), favouring spriest or mage so far, the hunter seem just too basic a rotation.

As always i can never commit to a regular raiding schedule as still working nights all over the place but if i stick around i'll hopefully be geared enough to fill a spot if needed.

With full flex, stealing heroic raid spots is easy, and leaving doesn't screw the raid (especially if you're a dps :P)
    The addition of (hopefully) competitive gear available in 5man will make keeping up painless too, I hope ^^
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast