View Poll Results: I wish to attend Mythic 5man on the following evenings (20:00 server time)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

4 80.00%
  • Tuesday

3 60.00%
  • Wednesday

4 80.00%
  • Thursday

4 80.00%
  • Friday

4 80.00%
  • Saturday

4 80.00%
  • Sunday

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic 5man

Default Mythic 5man

People seem VERY reluctant to even TRY getting into guild runs, so lets start a thread to kick start it.
    An open poll for what day you prefer.
    I think stacking armour types as best as possible is a good idea for item trading, so we'll see how it goes (though only leather has enough options to make a full group viable... damn leather!)

I'm happy to go through multiple runs if enough people want to join, but for the love of FUCK lets see some productive discussion ><
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Default Re: Mythic 5man

these are just the days i will be free, may also be on others and generally open to getting dragged in

I'll be there for the designated time, no matter what day it is, as long as i know far enough in advance i can manage it, barring unusual circumstances.

Edit: I've an event up on the calendar for tomorrow (Friday 20:00 server time), I'll run if the appropriate signs are there. Please do not ask for 1 specific. Given how many times doc has said guild runs were being organised, and how many times I've been saying I'll stagger my times so as many as possible get guild runs (and thus proper loot sharing) between the two of us, if you're doing one specific and weren't in doc's group on Wednesday, it means you pugged knowing full well about the guild runs and that is a very big pet peeve of mine, especially when there is a week and a half to get raid-ready and gear sharing is the only way to mitigate drop rng (currently, bonus rolls are coming). Pugging them not only hurts your own gear chances but the chances of the others looking to get raid ready. This is why I decided not run mythics last night and tonight, so that the many drops I don't need are useful to someone instead of me getting locked and therefore, getting no loot to give to guildies. Consider this, if there was a guild raid on the calendar, would you pug the raid before the guild run? Different story if you can't make the guild run, but you wouldn't turn up to raid and say "I'm only doing boss X" because that would be horribly inconsiderate to everyone else in the raid. I know doc's been re-running some mythics with one or two folks at a time and tbh I'm not opposed to doing so myself, but that's far from ideal in terms of doc's loot in the mythics and that of anyone he's been re-running mythics with. As such my own lockouts will only go to a full guild group unless they're still available on Tuesday. So if you're crying out for a tank for mythics and I'm saying I won't do it, shout at those that have been pugging them so they aren't available for the guild runs. Once my lockouts are gone, I'll happily re-run mythics for those that didn't get the chance and for those that need specific ones.

A bit ranty there, but I feel that's the nicest way I could express my feelings on the attempts at getting guild mythics going over the last few days, as well as the reasoning behind my non-runs.
    Last edited by Malkie; Thursday, 8th September 2016 at 20:23.
    WoD main: Malkroth (Resto/Enhance Shaman)
    Legion main: Malkman (Blood/Unholy DK)
    Alts: Anything beginning with Malk is probably me

I'll be on most nights, tomorrow would be good to get a group going, leather power!

Looks like a grand total of 4 people care enough to check forums
    Le sigh.

I will be honest and say that loot sharing has been less of a concern for me.
    Most of my runs have included none raiders and very few share loot ><
    Add to that the fact that many cant trade what they win and to me it's more about getting them done at all when I'd rather help guildies that may not be able to reliably find PuGs
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Did read forums, but I'm still in Spain atm and don't know yet what days and such I'm free :P
    I'll let you know more once we're back! (Which is Sunday afternoon ish)
    I/We clearly need boosts :P tim isn't even 110 yet, the slacker ^^
    Last edited by Elvi; Friday, 9th September 2016 at 09:04.
    World of Warcraft: Elvii - Warlock

Promised Elvi I'd boost her when she gets back. (And Tim aswell if he isn't slacking with leveling). Otherwise I'd definitely joined last few days.

I'm still available for court of stars and the archway. (Need to be attuned for those)
    Thistevie - lvl 100 Retribution Paladin, former WoW officer

Quote Originally Posted by Thistevie View Post
    Promised Elvi I'd boost her when she gets back. (And Tim aswell if he isn't slacking with leveling). Otherwise I'd definitely joined last few days.

I'm still available for court of stars and the archway. (Need to be attuned for those)
    I remember something like that!
    at least I got 823 ilvl before I left for Spain! ^^
    World of Warcraft: Elvii - Warlock

I will of course try to join guild runs rather than pugs. I wanted to join yesterday but my pc died, I should be available today (if it doesn't die again).

Malk has a group going at 20:00 server time.
    I'll take anyone left over wherever they want to go (but Malk is doing a full run, for anyone reading, so do not even START asking for specific ones)
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast