Thread: Mythic raiding, and Vikings of the North may need some bench warmers.

Default Mythic raiding, and Vikings of the North may need some bench warmers.

The raid roster is starting to settle and we're a LITTLE short handed, it seems.

Right now I think we have around 23 Mythic ready raiders, but are sub optimal every time.

As always, our healing team are fairly consistent, we have 6 (Plus Ramphage who is gearing well and should be seeing at least some farm kills soon) and they mostly turn up, but we only need 4 for most bosses.
    I do have a decent idea of who we are ABLE to bring to Mythic, but I'd like to see a more active core of 25-30 committed to Mythic (even as bench warmers)

The Social heroes need more backup too, with a solid 8~ showing up and improving over time.
    I'd like to keep the tandem raids rolling, and that means folks feeling welcome to join for fun and profit ^^

In other knews, many will know a lot of our old guildies are in Vikings of the North and doing well for themselves ^^
    They run different raid nights to us and MAY need some assistence/bench warmers when they're short handed on Friday and Tuesday.
    Feel free to poke me or whisper Stork if you have a decent alt free or aren't part of the Mythic team (lockouts are exclusive)
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Default Re: Mythic raiding, and Vikings of the North may need some bench warmers.

I can't do Thursdays, and some nights I don't get home until late, so I can't really commit to regular raiding, however I'm happy to help out - either bringing the deeps (main spec) or healz.

I do like to progress, but it is always going to be a case of balancing gearing up with moving onto the next tier of content.

Default Re: Mythic raiding, and Vikings of the North may need some bench warmers.

Ramphage, thats me! \o/ gearing is slowing down sadly think I should go spam mythic+ with decent groups to keep getting better gears