I've only got Oblivion out of those, but all of the others have demos available for free download through xbox live marketplace.
Originally Posted by leanmeankillingmachine
Games I have (had the console about 1 month now):
- Fantastic graphics in HD, I'm spending way too much time on this at the moment, it's one of those games where you look at the clock and think "fuck, it's 3am!" Single Player Only
- Gears of War
- Looks great, but haven't given it much of a chance for me to get used to the controls yet. I'm still on the training mission. Multi player battles or co-op available
- Interesting game, you play a crime fighter in FPS mode, but the weapons are usually pipes, crowbars, planks of wood, axes, etc. Quite fun doing melee combat! Single Player Only
- Absolute shite, will be going on eBay or traded in at Game
- Test Drive Unlimited
- Great graphics, great single player modes, cars + bikes. Haven't tried multiplayer yet although you do see other players driving around Oahu with you. The island is GPS accurate, so you actually learn the roads should you ever visit Hawaii. Multiplayer races, trading, mission setting, etc
- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Bought this last night, haven't opened the box yet
- Top Spin 2
- Tennis game. I had fun playing this against my brother over xmas. Has a career mode for creating your own character in single player mode, you then train it's skills to develop a style of play. You can then take the trained character onto Live and play real people for a world ranking.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6
- The alternative to Fifa 07. Got given it for xmas, have played against my brothers (3 ppl at once) but that's about it so far
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007
- Golf game, similar multiplayer ideas as Top Spin. Only just got it, haven't played much.
- Dead or Alive 4
- Fighting game. Tekken clone. Live play with world rankings available.
Last edited by WiGgLr; Wednesday, 3rd January 2007 at 10:47.
Currently doing the dad thing more than gaming