PDA

View Full Version : Hi all again

SoulDem0n
Monday, 25th April 2005, 12:21
Been a while, eq2 sort of had me in its vice like grip . :(

Thought I'd reinstall planetside to see how things have changed, and although last night seemed a bit of a plasma fest, it was fun all the same.

On the downside, during the reinstall I've managed to erase all of my old characters from the game. I've sent an appeal to soe, but I don't hold much hope since I had TRex brought back from the grave ages ago, and they told me then it was a once -only deal . Gumph.

So, I've started a fresh, made Jo90 (nc ), and even saw Moose floating about last night. I didn't say hello, mainly because he was busy killing most things in front of him as usual , and I was just getting used to the game again.

I've some serious levelling to do again , with just MA, Rexo and ams atm . But, thought I'd say hello, and maybe catch up on how things have gone on since my absense.

edit : I got a happy birthday e-mail from you , but just thought I'd mention my birthday is 4th January, not 4th April lol

Echor
Monday, 25th April 2005, 12:41
Been a while, eq2 sort of had me in its vice like grip . :(

Thought I'd reinstall planetside to see how things have changed, and although last night seemed a bit of a plasma fest, it was fun all the same.

On the downside, during the reinstall I've managed to erase all of my old characters from the game. I've sent an appeal to soe, but I don't hold much hope since I had TRex brought back from the grave ages ago, and they told me then it was a once -only deal . Gumph.

So, I've started a fresh, made Jo90 (nc ), and even saw Moose floating about last night. I didn't say hello, mainly because he was busy killing most things in front of him as usual , and I was just getting used to the game again.

I've some serious levelling to do again , with just MA, Rexo and ams atm . But, thought I'd say hello, and maybe catch up on how things have gone on since my absense.

edit : I got a happy birthday e-mail from you , but just thought I'd mention my birthday is 4th January, not 4th April lol
HI and welcome back to PS!

Best of luck with getting at least your main char back, just don't mention that you've already had one back!

As for the birthday date, that email is sent automatically from the details in your profile, just correct that and next years will be correct :)

DarthS
Monday, 25th April 2005, 14:51
Welcome back man!

And a word from the (un)wise; don't try jumping Moose in a BFR.

He doesn't like it very much. :D

MiMaRz
Monday, 25th April 2005, 15:31
about time u got back!! :P ****, see u soon m8t:) :D

SoulDem0n
Monday, 25th April 2005, 16:08
don't try jumping Moose in a BFR.
:D

Well, thats one thing I can almost positively confirm I won't do. BFR's just arent my thing. I enjoyed the odd jaunt with jo-jo's mobile death machine in the past, and Sine's as a gunner. But tbh, it was like riding a washing machine with a pair of boots inside .

I did have some fun with the suppressor and punisher last night. 2 guns I tended to overlook in the past, but I found both quite effective, and with only MA atm, its sort of a poor man's SA. I took rexo simply to stand a half reasonable chance of survival against all the enemy and (friendly?) plasma everywhere. I'm really surprised a lot more max rushes aren't used to break the stalemates , but there you go.

I've been pondering WoW, but right now, I've just about had my fill of rpg's for a bit. I still plan on playing a little eq2 , probably friday nights late on when its guild raids and stuff. Most I play with are american anyway, so they don't surface till post 12 midnight.

Good to hear from you , and hopefully I get a e-mail from sony soon with some good news.

JojoTheSlayer
Monday, 25th April 2005, 21:24
Hi dude welcome back.

The 2man BFR these dayes are more of a coffin than a death machince. :) Now peps get happy when they see em since only noobs use em so they usaly dont last long.

moose
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 12:42
hey souldemon, nice to have ya back in ps:)

SoulDem0n
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 14:39
hey souldemon, nice to have ya back in ps:)

Cheers m8, and on a positive note, I woke up this morning to find myself (as in SoulDem0n, not Jo90) back in the log-in , worts and all.

I had a nice note from Dan-B explaining they only usually re-instate one character per account, but had made an exception in this case, which I thought was pretty good of them.

Catch you sometime later all :)

Echor
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 14:42
Fantastic news :)

See you ingame

moose
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 20:24
rules are made to be broken :)