PDA

View Full Version : Possible comeback

TheIcon
Monday, 25th April 2005, 17:53
I might return to play on the PvE server ... plus alliance.
I'v been playing horde over on shadowmoon, but is thinking about picking up my alliance adventures again.

reasons
... already level 60
... lag of time to raid 2-3 times a day in the higher level instances means I often dosent play anyway as there is no groups around my prime time
... the lag of priests :P and over floow of rogues
... and the fact that the Honor Point system is one of the most lame things to throw on a PvP server when there are no realy penalty for mass ganking. Thinking about starting an alt on a pvp server thats highpop ... well forget it once you exit safe zones.
... A few others have been thinking the same thing and told me about it and said that they might pick silvermoon to play on.
... Hench I might breath life into my RL-PvE toons once more :)

I hope im still welcome and havent been kicked out for inactivity :X

Ironman
Monday, 25th April 2005, 18:13
Hi m8.

Sure you are welcome. I can't remember now if we kicked you or not but just send me, Nikodemus, Rebel, Gromagrim or Kaldor a tell and we'll invite you again.

TheIcon
Monday, 25th April 2005, 18:38
Hi m8.

Sure you are welcome. I can't remember now if we kicked you or not but just send me, Nikodemus, Rebel, Gromagrim or Kaldor a tell and we'll invite you again.

Yup you kicked me <crys with a raspy female voice>

I'll give a send some time in the near future, when I figure out which class to actualy play this time around.

Is RL-PvE short of any classes ?

Talikk
Monday, 25th April 2005, 18:54
Priests are always welcome, think we dont have many of those, donīt have many warlocks also.

GuardianAnge1
Monday, 25th April 2005, 18:56
if you can get to lvl60 very quickly, then a priest/healer class would be good. Then again, everyone and their aunt have picked priests for their alt.

TheIcon
Monday, 25th April 2005, 22:46
Made a druid now and 3 friends also moved over - warlock, priest and .... hunter :)

see ya around in game soon ... oh and get some internet up and running shinigami ... and pick up for phone will ya :D

Shinigami
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 10:29
Cool, welcome back :)

Priests and druids are always welcome, but we have plenty of hunters and quite a few paladins atm.

If I'm lucky I'll have internet in 3 weeks... then my examns have started and I won't have time to play much :(

TheIcon
Tuesday, 26th April 2005, 20:09
Anyone got any surgestions on how to spec my druid, never played one before and havent really read much about it.