PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

MiMaRz
Wednesday, 4th May 2005, 07:14
For some reason when i join the TS Channel Renegade Legion, i cant hear anything of what is being said in that channel! but everybody else can hear me...

I tried all the other channels, which worked fine! but when it came to RL, nope no nothing, slience :S

Could it be something with sound decoders? but thats kinda strange cuz i havent changed anything in my settings, it just one day didnt work:(

Now work on it! :P :eek:

Echor
Wednesday, 4th May 2005, 09:05
Did you try restarting TS, sometimes it does throw a wobbler, had some odd problems with the command chat not turning off and had to restart it myself before.

Check your key bindings, make sure that you haven't accidently got a double bind that mutes you?

MiMaRz
Wednesday, 4th May 2005, 11:04
i tried to restart it several times, restared comp aswell, dont have any mute keybindings. oh well guess ill try to re-install when i get home...

Fusion
Wednesday, 4th May 2005, 14:46
Go into the options and check what device it is using to output sound.

DarthS
Wednesday, 4th May 2005, 18:12
Check your volume levels in control pannel perhaps? Maybe the incomming audio is on a different channel and muted.

MiMaRz
Friday, 6th May 2005, 08:57
well, me and echor tried everything... weird , nothing worked, it was just like the codec was poof! gone! but then we just changed the sound codec on the channels and i could hear u guys again! ^^ :P