PDA

View Full Version : Druid pvp video

TheIcon
Thursday, 5th May 2005, 15:31
http://www.own-age.com/vids/mirrors.aspx?id=3837

I snatched the link form this thread:
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-pvp-en&t=47882&p=1&tmp=1#post47882

the thread basiclly has a level 60 mage whining over druids being over powered in pvp, nothing fancy in there. The video is quite fun tho, even if he most of the time isent fighting people of his own level ... which could be why he dose so well.

And now for a question or two.
The group window he is using dose anyone know that mod ?
The buff icon display on the righthand side, anyone knows that one ?

Daymare
Thursday, 5th May 2005, 19:24
Druids is the worst class, period.
As far as I know, it is the only class that currently need a buff (except warriors in pvp that is)
It is a fantastic team mate, but in one on one pvp it has no way to stand their own (and yes I have played one, and I have pvped them a lot as well)

However, they are very good gankers, with DoT, roots, faerie fire, track humanoids, travel form and self heal *shudders* must... resist.... the.. urge.. to ... play druid *falls over*

Nyana
Thursday, 5th May 2005, 21:47
why is a druid the worst class? Im only 45 at the moment, but I can take over healing as good as a priest, and be usefull in combat too. Solo'ing with a druid is a great form of combat, pull a couple of mobs, heal over time, change to bear, finish of 3 mobs at the same time, no big deal. I dont see why the druid is the worst class of all the classes?

TheIcon
Friday, 6th May 2005, 00:24
having a hard time following you there daymare :) as a level 60 rogue all I can say is I DONT LIKE FIGHING DRUIDS.

They root, then DoT, the HoT them self, they faerie faire, they root, they call down the stars and then heal themselfs to full health because they just had clearcasting proc, then they root you some more and run off to wrath you from here and till kingdom come :)

Druids are good alround classes imo :)

Necto
Friday, 6th May 2005, 09:24
I'd have to say Druid is best class to play. Its both strong in parties, pvp and solo. But playing the druid well requires more skill from the player than with other characters imo.

Good movie btw.. makes me proud tobe a lvl 60 druid :P

Fusion
Friday, 6th May 2005, 20:19
He's using bits of Gypsy and Nurfed I think.

The guy knows his class well, but his choice of targets is pretty cheap imo, especially when they are already wounded / regaining mana after fighting a creep. Videos like that remind me why I am glad I spend 99% of my time on a PvE server.