PDA

View Full Version : Your char speciality....

knaggsy
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 08:46
Ok since alot of us are comming up on 2 years now, lets get to know what each of us do best.

Like we already know that moose is best at kil whoreing. lol

but what about the rest of us...

Myself, well having played support from day one and only certing HA this week would make me best at doing support..
EXPEICALY hacking, i had hacking since day 1 and ive never droped it :D.. ABOUT 50% of the time i can hack a tower door while the ainmation screen is on from hot droppig (working on making this higher lol)

id love to become a kill whore like lol.. havign said since i got HA i can kil alot more lol..

anyways, what are all your specialties or what do you like doing best.:

justinalot
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 08:56
Dont know really. I'm not to bad a sniper I can hit them on the run and also can hit Cloakers while they surge across the battle. (they are moving left and right aswell)

I used to be a handy MAX unit but I have not used one in ages.

TataLebuj
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 10:10
Special Assault is my area of expertise - though I don't have it certed now. I love the thumper and I love the sheer staying power of the Rocket Rifle.

You don't get many kills with it, but that has never been very important to me. I just like being able to break back door defense or hold the backdoor with a Thumper.

Cheers,

PS: You know your good with a thumper when you've never had weapons lock with it....(winks at Moose who got WL this morning on Emerald)

Nikodemus
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 11:45
Punisha.
:P

Daymare
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 12:27
I like to think of myself as one of the best with a max unit, I am also a skilled infiltrator, have hacked a few red alert bases.

Tried to get a hang of the HA as well, but moose proved that it wasn't going to happen :P

Endangerment
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 13:57
im not very great at anything. been working on my sniping recently (justin and i seem good double team at that) and also on my mossie work which had left a lot to be desired. i've been in the process of recerting towards being in commando sqaud, so think i will have to drop sniping until i can get br 21so i can ahve thatand av.

justinalot
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 14:34
Punisha.
:P
Complete back up of this statement up

Hes sick with it

:D :D

JojoTheSlayer
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 14:49
I consider myself a fairly good cloaker and tactical support person
AdvH,AMS,BFR,Van,CE,ScatterMax, a cert for every situasion.

For fraging my weapon of choice is the Knife :)

MiMaRz
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 15:12
Well basicly allround.
I like to do more "what needs to be done" dont mind doing ant runs or ghost hacking, tho is more fun to do other stuff:)

T10
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 15:58
Well, I'm sorta avergae in all areas (apart from sniping :eek: ). So, right now I'm just focussing on HA weaponary and Gal piloting (it's nice to have an outfit with enough active players to use it). So, just call me when you need a lift.

Hovis
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 16:18
Bread's a grunt. Always have been, always will be. :D

Freon
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 19:44
Name - Freon01

Skill - The ultimate bullet magnet. If you dont want to get shot, stand next to me. :confused:

Seriously, I dont know what im good at, if anything.

Im happiest using the pheonix though..................................

justinalot
Thursday, 19th May 2005, 21:29
Name - Freon01

Skill - The ultimate bullet magnet. If you dont want to get shot, stand next to me. :confused:

Seriously, I dont know what im good at, if anything.

Im happiest using the pheonix though..................................
:D :D :D :D

sweeper666
Friday, 20th May 2005, 06:45
im still not sure what my specialty is but im p[retty good in a MAX, and as driver (vanguard), and assaulting/defending with every type of weapon (as long as its a big weapon).

so im more the allround guy.

ps i love adv hacking, never gonna drop it

FuSs
Friday, 20th May 2005, 12:46
what im really really good at is ranged combat with my beloved gauss (win 95% of my engagements here even against multiple targets)
and air to air combat (win like 90% of my dogfights).

what im even better at is to find random mines while i play solo and surge around in my agile suit.
think i die to random mines more than to enemy fire :rolleyes:

Daymare
Friday, 20th May 2005, 14:09
Good point... im UBAH at dying to mines when flying my mossie..

DarthS
Friday, 20th May 2005, 19:16
I can hold my own in a close quarters fight, but like Fuss id take a long ranged MA battle over a close range spamfest any day. :D

I'm a tank driver and support player, mainly. I've a lot of experience driving Perigins and Eagles, and humbly consider myself one of the better BFR players.

ArchOni
Tuesday, 24th May 2005, 13:40
I would say sniping for me :p

But also supporting and driving a Van with Mimarz as a gunner :D

I would be driving a gal too, but the risk is too high for all of you ;)

Endangerment
Tuesday, 24th May 2005, 16:06
we starting doing sniper squads at the mo, need a rifle and a quick plane (mossy /reaver) see me justin or knaggsy ingame to hop into some tree loving action :)

Valkyrieunit
Tuesday, 24th May 2005, 16:56
um...well iam a medic :p **** i think i do fairly in mostly anything in PS(except long range fights with gauss or punisher:( i suck at that). just certed splatter max so that'll be fun if i become as good as i used to be if not then i'll join justin with sniping :p

Endangerment
Wednesday, 25th May 2005, 00:56
got my sniping merit today and am well o nway for next, so sniping is my speciality atm :)

Mastacheif
Wednesday, 25th May 2005, 14:51
Generaly good all rounder (no ace but not average (dont you hate blow your own trumpet))

Pretty decent Air to air
Decent HA
Excellent ADV med

leanmeankillingmachine
Wednesday, 25th May 2005, 16:32
Im probably only good at spamming abusive macros at some of the wankers we all have to work with in the NC.

But apart from that Im pretty tasty with the thumper (I use frags because plasma is for pussies) and my aim with a sniper rifle is practically surgical.

I like to think of myself as a decent point man, Ive no problems chargine head first into a group of VS scum to tripleshot the fuckers in their face.

Endangerment
Wednesday, 25th May 2005, 16:39
how come ur not in RL anymore lean?

leanmeankillingmachine
Wednesday, 25th May 2005, 17:41
how come ur not in RL anymore lean?

And it doesnt mean I dont still fucking love you all....

Im still in RL (atleast the community) just not on the outfit roster. Due to constraints with work and spare time, its suited my playing style to join instinct (theyre a small outfit who mostly do their own thing but for the benefit of the NC in general).

Whenever I have more time on my hands at weekends Ill be squadding with you guys and especially during events as Ive discussed with Echor. Id just like to point out that just because Im not technically in PS RL, I am in RL in Eve, CS:Source, WoW and will be in BF2, so as someone pointed out in another post "once a renegade always a renegade"