PDA

View Full Version : EVE - Online

Isador
Thursday, 7th January 2010, 19:42
Hey all.

Is there still anyone in RL who plays EVE - Online?

Isa :)

Ardesco de la Furia
Thursday, 7th January 2010, 19:44
Mehbe.

Bagpuss
Thursday, 7th January 2010, 21:18
off and on .. aye .... sitting in High sec farming lev 4's

Ardesco de la Furia
Friday, 8th January 2010, 00:21
off and on .. aye .... sitting in High sec farming lev 4's
I sit in Nakri (near Amarr) and run level 4's, manufacture things on the alt, and Jump Clone back to our tiny slice of space for the occasional roam.

Hovis log on you lazy cunt and contract all your things to me since your not going to be using them. :p

EvilNookiEPoring
Friday, 8th January 2010, 02:45
My subs just ran out and no plans on renewing any time soon. Interest and lack of funds says no to EVE.
Would of been fun blowing up something before they ran out tho :(

Ardesco de la Furia
Friday, 8th January 2010, 05:35
My subs just ran out and no plans on renewing any time soon. Interest and lack of funds says no to EVE.
Would of been fun blowing up something before they ran out tho :(
Indeed. Hulkageddon (mass destruction of highsec carebears) just started.

OniKiy
Friday, 8th January 2010, 17:32
Playing with The Corp atm, leveling my Amaar battleship skills. Working on guns atm, then will look into any defence skills I lack. :P

Ardesco de la Furia
Friday, 8th January 2010, 18:38
All of you coming out of the woodwork? I thought Hovis had turned most of you all off to it? :shinner:

Bagpuss
Friday, 8th January 2010, 21:00
All of you coming out of the woodwork? I thought Hovis had turned most of you all off to it? :shinner:

dont be silly .. who listens to him anyways?

Fusion
Friday, 8th January 2010, 22:41
I've always liked the idea of EVE - just never had the time to give it a thorough go (I original tried the free trial while I was still fairly hardcore raiding in WoW). When Hovis reviews stuff I find its best to take it with a large handful of salt :D

Khammar
Saturday, 9th January 2010, 04:35
Kilnara and I play with Bagpuss sometimes. Highsec Level 4 Farming. Just got into my Active Tanking Raven, while she's in a Passive Tank Drake. Makes for a good combo.

As a note, we are the ones who actually carry the Legion corp tag. ;)

Athelas
Saturday, 9th January 2010, 12:32
I'm playing it at the mo when i get chance, got a very old toon that i managed to get back after lending it to an old m8 when i started playing wow. Was a right mission and took a fair few petitions to get it back even though it was inactive....

I have Blades char to which he kindly lent me which ive got in a Orca as well as a hulk and im maxxing his orca skills out now. My main char has 52 million sp and can fly anything but heavy indicators, command ships and capitals. Shame i lent it out id be on 90 mill if id have kept it and just kept skills running but never mind :)

Not too bothered at getting a capital as they are only for low sec although im getting more and more active in 0.0. I have a 3rd char as well which is my hauler and minnie spec fella.

I run all chars on the same pc (Abbadon, Megathrong + Maelstrom are my farming ships) and just I farm lvl 4s piss easy for loads of isk. Just jump them all in salvage ships after finishing up too for really quick clean ups. Can make about 20-40 mill a mission in 20 mins.

I farm anoms in 0.0 as well when i can be arsed out in CVA space, generally only run one client in 0.0 though cos its a lil laggy.

If anyone wants in on lvl 4s if im about my main is Sauronn and i run em out of Mani for Amarr Navy, can do lvl 4s for Cal navy and Brutor too but Mani is my base atm

chuckle, just found this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtuYChOdq4&feature=player_embedded#

Isador
Saturday, 9th January 2010, 13:26
Good to know there's still some activity going on. Guess I'll be active again =)

Where do I find you guys? I'm in-game, under the name "Ullefar"

Fisheh
Tuesday, 12th January 2010, 00:11
im still playing aswell, the alliance im in has a POS running inside a class 3 WH that we make a fair bit of isk from, when im not there im running Lvl 4's out of caldari in a golem(Marauders ftw).

Sibben
Wednesday, 13th January 2010, 17:02

I'm waiting for Hovis to reply here with a rant on EVE's suckiness as we speak. :rolleyes: