PDA

View Full Version : Shogun 2

Hovis
Thursday, 17th March 2011, 17:52
Fucking owns. It has co-op. That is all.

Kampf
Saturday, 19th March 2011, 23:01
how is the clan multiplayer?

Hovis
Sunday, 20th March 2011, 05:40
Dunno, not in a clan. Played 49 hours and not touched it anything by co-op and single player campaign.

Hovis
Thursday, 24th March 2011, 14:27
Anybody interested in playing this as a clan? All I know is that you can play it as a clan and fight over the map and stuff with other clans, and you have an avatar that you level up and things. So I don't know much. But I'm sure loads of us own the game already, so it could be a hoot.

Hincey
Thursday, 24th March 2011, 18:31
Yea i'm up for trying some co-op. Just brought the game though and havnt practiced at all.

leanmeankillingmachine
Friday, 25th March 2011, 03:17
Couldnt fecking resist, just spent 2k on a pc delivered tomorrow, should be online within 12 hrs. Have to give this one a go....

Guy
Friday, 25th March 2011, 10:31
I don't have a PC capable of running any Total Wars beyond Medieval 2 :(

leanmeankillingmachine
Friday, 25th March 2011, 10:48
I don't have a PC capable of running any Total Wars beyond Medieval 2 :(

That used to piss me right off, the game series is just so good it deserves nothing but the best rig you can possibly buy just so you can sit there on your very first battle with the settings turned all the way up and just look at it and drool.

Guy
Friday, 25th March 2011, 10:52
That used to piss me right off, the game series is just so good it deserves nothing but the best rig you can possibly buy just so you can sit there on your very first battle with the settings turned all the way up and just look at it and drool.

And that's why I haven't bought it; can't bear playing these games on lower settings. I still play R: TW from time to time tho!

Hovis
Friday, 25th March 2011, 15:25
I was pleasantly surprised to see it's no harder to run than Napoleon. Especially cos it's fucking beautiful. One of the best things about playing a co-op campaign is when the other bloke is fighting you get to watch, and it's just superb. The animations, the models, the scenery, the lighting, the fire, epic.

Volw
Friday, 25th March 2011, 21:11
Yeah, it's really good. Combat's really fast and I found myself pausing and slow-moding a lot more often than before.

The only thing I don't like is the amount of fighting in the campagin. I get raided by 1-2 full stacks every round on average. Defending the same town against a zerg for a few years now, gets a little tedious.

Hovis
Friday, 25th March 2011, 21:50
So step out there and fight them you big fanny.