PDA

View Full Version : IRL Renegade Legion party #6

Ironman
Monday, 16th April 2012, 07:36
Hi guys.

Again it's time to have a party and meet some Renegades.

Once again thre is a vote for different dates and so it is all up to you guys when it is to be held.

It's going to cost 300,- Danish kroners (approx 40€ - like last year and the year before that), paid in advance. If ppl wants to stay for more days like some did last time it will cost some extra depending on how many days.

The agenda for the party is something like.
1. People arrive around 12.00 Saturday.
2. We drink some beer and booze.
3. Late afternoon I start the BBQ and hopefully people will help with the food.
4. We eat and drink until everyone passes out.
5. If people want to sleep here just bring a sleeping bag and a small tent.
6. Next day there will be some breakfast and aspirin.
7. Hopefully there will be a bit of help cleaning out the trash and such.

There might be more things in it but that is just the current idea I've got. If you got some extra ideas let me know.

My house is in Denmark and the closest big city is Odense in case you wanted to look it up. I know some have to travel a lot but I also think it would be great to meet all you Renegades out there again. Last time was a blast!!!

During the party there will deffo be taken some embarrassing pictures like every year and you know the saying... what happens at RL Parties stays on YouTube.

This year again I will order a T-Shirt and if anyone wants one as well I'll arrange that like last year. Thing is though that if I do that ppl will have to pay some more money.
The T-Shirt will have the RL logo and some fancy text on it. Last time I tried getting a T-Shirt in a blue color and that worked so I think it is possible to get all kinds of colors.

If you know you can’t come or won’t come then please vote on the last option or don't vote at all . That way I also have an indication on how many people I need to make room for.

With hopes of lots of comments,

Ironman
(Yes yes I know... More or less just a copy/paste from last year... :D)

Saltydog
Monday, 16th April 2012, 08:01
Just add the date and it's perfect :p

Ironman
Monday, 16th April 2012, 08:03
Just add the date and it's perfect :p
Uhm eh?

Gunhead
Monday, 16th April 2012, 12:34
Don't know about me summer holis yet but regardless getting at least a couple days off for a long weekend shouldn't be a prob. I'd very much like to spend a bit of extra time at your end mate if you'll have me and my schedule allows.

Peete
Monday, 16th April 2012, 12:37
More kippis incoming :p

Untergang
Monday, 16th April 2012, 14:25
As i dont have jobs in the weekends anymore!
I can can come no matter what weekend!!

Cya....

Upfen
Monday, 16th April 2012, 14:27
Still in Canada and will probably move to SF next year... Will become harder and harder to attend the RL party :p

Hope you're all doing well btw!

Kongstad
Monday, 16th April 2012, 14:36
Im having a hard time answering this call.. Ofcourse i want to come but I am not sure if i can yet.. :S

Doc
Wednesday, 18th April 2012, 21:02
I'll have to organise my own transport this year, so bets on how wrong that goes, but I'm in unless something comes up.
I may be cheekily coming early so I get some recovery time and hopefully I'll be more lively this time.

Elvi
Wednesday, 18th April 2012, 21:45
Depends really on

1. Blaade - he wants to convince Bump to get there.

2. If I can drive with someone to Denmark.

moose
Wednesday, 18th April 2012, 22:34
is there any update about holding a RL party for the UK members of this community?

Saltydog
Wednesday, 18th April 2012, 23:17
is there any update about holding a RL party for the UK members of this community?

Yes, it's in Denmark.

moose
Wednesday, 18th April 2012, 23:51
we should have a party in uk aswell. i've always wanted to get to some of the parties but the fact they're _always_ in denmark doesn't give us guys not living in denmark or scandinavia an equal opportunity to attend. saying 'yes it's in denmark' doesn't really help either :P

Doc
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 01:34
Iron visited a while back, and went all over. That had plenty of advance warning, and loads of people failed to show :P

Gunhead
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 07:32
Oi! Iron didn't solo the UK tour :(

I'll have to organise my own transport this year, so bets on how wrong that goes, but I'm in unless something comes up.
I may be cheekily coming early so I get some recovery time and hopefully I'll be more lively this time.

How long earlier you were thinking Dave? Trying to arrange some extra days to this shindig as well so we could try and land in Copenhagen roughly the same time and catch the train to Odense together. Or are you planning on flying to Billund?

Ironman
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 07:44
Clare or Liz are driving over I think. Both said something about it. :D

Ironman
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 07:45
Iron visited a while back, and went all over. That had plenty of advance warning, and loads of people failed to show :P
Yeah it wasn't a solo tour. Me buddy Gunny was with me all the way... :shinner: (I even got to meet Mr. Hincey).

Peete
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 08:02
Billund is a ryanair hub (http://www.billund-airport.com/Rejseinfo/Lavpris_fra_Billund/Ryanair.aspx), you should find a cheap flight.

Ludicrouse
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 08:22
Yeah it wasn't a solo tour. Me buddy Gunny was with me all the way... :shinner: (I even got to meet Mr. Hincey).

Not to mention Gun swept me off my feet... it was like something from Gone With The Wind. :shinner:

Ironman
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 08:34
Billund is a ryanair hub (http://www.billund-airport.com/Rejseinfo/Lavpris_fra_Billund/Ryanair.aspx), you should find a cheap flight.
Indeed Peete. Good point right there. I am sure we can arrange some pickup if ppl are flying to Billund. And if you book soon the tickets will be reasonably cheap.

I think it is kinda easy to see that most ppl can join on the 28th but I'll give it a few more days before we lock it at that weekend.

Gunhead
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 08:55
Bloody Ryan doesn't fly from Helsinki and getting to Tampere airport would take at least the same time as a train from Copenhagen to Odense...

Moozipan
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 11:29
Clare or Liz are driving over I think. Both said something about it. :D

Tis true, we will be coming somehow!

Saltydog
Thursday, 19th April 2012, 19:51
I will drive from Holland with Stokkiepoo. I have 2 more seats. People that want to join are welcome (if you chip in for gas and entertain Stok on the backseat)

Doc
Friday, 20th April 2012, 00:36
I'll post when I make plans.
Wont impose on anyone though.
And I dint forget Gun, I just wanted to keep him all to myself :D Just kinda shocks me still that more people dint take advantage ;)

I'll want to have 2-3 days to rest and recover... and get drunk a few times... before the bbq and probably the same number after, last year really tuckered me out, although the timing wasn't ideal for me stress wise anyways :P

I'd definitely consider taking a trainride with you Gun <3
Soon as the date is locked in, I'll look at booking up.

edit; Le sigh, quick check on birmingham - denmark, £180~ compared to £40 from London :shinner: obviously that's with zero research into fees, but still, crappy local airport :D

Elvi
Friday, 20th April 2012, 17:55
Don't forget the train Doc, it's fairly expensive.

Alekto
Friday, 20th April 2012, 18:16
Don't forget the train Doc, it's fairly expensive.

Train Copenhagen Airport - Odense including seat is € 40 or £ 33 for a regular fare. Prebooking can make the ticket cheaper, but also restricts it to a specific departure (orange tickets)...

www.dsb.dk (http://www.dsb.dk)

Doc
Friday, 20th April 2012, 18:18
Was only a quick look at air fares, Copenhagen was cheaper, but unless the train is under like 80 euro (both ways :D), I doubt I'd splurge on it.
An open return to london and getting to the right airport would set me back a bit, but with £100+ saved on flights, it'd likely still be worth it.
I'm too thrifty to not jew out in all possible ways, no worries there.
The more changes I need to make though, the more likely I'll get (more) lost :shinner:.

Elvi
Friday, 20th April 2012, 19:09
Train Copenhagen Airport - Odense including seat is € 40 or £ 33 for a regular fare. Prebooking can make the ticket cheaper, but also restricts it to a specific departure (orange tickets)...

www.dsb.dk (http://www.dsb.dk)

Still oh so expensive ;p

Fusion
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 11:47
Really want to try to come to this, so the sooner a date is picked the better (so I can get my holiday booking in before my boss has done the rota for July/August (once its done, it sets harder than concrete).

Ironman
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 11:58
Well so far no one has voted for the 4th and for me it would be best on the 28th and also extremely good if we lock it soon...

So any objections to locking it at the 28th anyone?

Fusion
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 12:02
My wife is half interested in coming (I suggested we visit Copenhagen before or after the party), but she asked "Will there be normal people there like ones that don't speak nerdish?"

Jega
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 12:05
No normal people... ever...

Peete
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 12:18
My wife is half interested in coming (I suggested we visit Copenhagen before or after the party), but she asked "Will there be normal people there like ones that don't speak nerdish?"

My GF might come, they can chat together :)

Ludicrouse
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 13:48

Say yes and then when she finds out otherwise feign ignorance and claim that you thought she said "Nordish".

Ironman
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:04
Just bring some more girls really.
Fun part about those parties is that most ppl ask me: So you are all nerdy and can only talk nerd? And fact is nope. It's more like a friendly BBQ with a bit extra booze and occasionally some nude Finnish guy in my pool.
Only reason some ppl doesn't seem to totally enjoy it might be because most ppl will have to sleep outside in a tent. Yes I have a big house and yeah some can sleep inside. My basement is ok big so there should be room there.
The upper floor is more or less off limits since that is my bedroom and my kids rooms and I have promised that no one sleeps in their beds unless they tell that person it is ok. So I guess start bribing them. :)
I have a toilet at ground floor and a shower/toilet in the basement that ppl can use. So it should be female friendly as well. :D

Peete
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:06
It is indeed female friendly, but only if Skull is caged :p

Ironman
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:20
Skully will come up with some lame excuse on why he can't attend again this year. :)
But at least he says he can't come and then stays away... not like others that every year keeps claiming that NEXT year they will DEFFO come.......... Hmmmm I think I have hear that a few years now. :D

Fusion
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:33
If we drive over we can bring a tent or 2 (still trying to work out travel arrangements though at the moment). How big is your garden?

Ironman
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:46
Okish. But if there isn't enough room there is a green grass field just nearby.

James24
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 15:48
It is indeed female friendly, but only if Skull is caged :p

if skull is caged, surely that makes it goat friendly

Stokvis
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 16:20
if skull is caged, surely that makes it goat friendly

No James, I will attend as well.

Doc
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 16:24
I had a longer discussion about Military service in Norway with Martin than any nerdy topic last year.
Think me and Blade had the only nerdy talk of my whole weekend :shinner:.
It's strange that I have to explain regularly that my "internet friends" aren't fake or pretend :D
You talk more and bond closer to people online than irl, for sure. The computer may be a barrier, but its a barrier that lets you drop pretentions and be your true self, if you so wish.

Ludicrouse
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 17:35
Skully will come up with some lame excuse on why he can't attend again this year. :)

God, i wonder what his excuse will be this year! "Can't come to the party as i just got fir.........." Oh wait! :shinner:

50kal
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 18:56
can you remember what we talked about doc since i cant remember the entire weekend :P

Doc
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 22:18
I think neither of us is mature enough to be allowed to know what we talked about. It would probably be banned in most countries... I assume. :shinner:
Or it was absolute utter bollox. either/or.

Saltydog
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 22:36
Dibs on laundry room or any bed that has my little pony sheets.

Ludicrouse
Monday, 23rd April 2012, 23:12
Dibs on laundry room or any bed that has my little pony sheets.

You just called shotgun on Iron's Master Bedroom surely... :shinner:

Moozipan
Tuesday, 24th April 2012, 08:19
or any bed that has my little pony sheets.

Not sure my sleeping bag has room for two!

Saltydog
Tuesday, 24th April 2012, 18:30
Not sure my sleeping bag has room for two!

Woohoo, we'll make it fit!

Alekto
Tuesday, 24th April 2012, 18:49
I'll throw in Winnie the Pooh baby sheets :D

Stokvis
Tuesday, 24th April 2012, 18:53
I'll throw in Winnie the Pooh baby sheets :D

Ah, Pooh... my favourite topic. :D

Untergang
Thursday, 26th April 2012, 18:43
Guess you should lock the date soon m8!!

Felstar
Friday, 27th April 2012, 12:15
I'll see what I can do about convincing twist it is a good idea. That and if I can still afford to do both canada and america as well this year.

Svante
Sunday, 29th April 2012, 01:52
I'll just ask again to make sure.. is it okay that i bring my irl friend from Serious Business? :)

Neraj
Sunday, 29th April 2012, 09:47
Am guilty of not making enough effort to attend these, will definitely come over this time, especially for a 10th Anniversary!

Looking forward to finally meeting you guys! :)

Hincey
Sunday, 29th April 2012, 23:17
Am guilty of not making enough effort to attend these

Also guilty. This year i might actually be able to though but i aint making any promises just yet x

Ironman
Tuesday, 1st May 2012, 15:10
Ok date is locked at the 28th of July so start ordering those tickets and such.

Soon you'll receive a pm from me with more info

Ironman
Tuesday, 1st May 2012, 15:12
But keep "voting" so that I know who will come and who to pm. :D

Fusion
Monday, 14th May 2012, 11:36
I think I might be able to get someone to cover my weekend shifts on the 28th, is anyone travelling from the UK who I could tag along with? I don't think my wife is interested in coming.

Felstar
Monday, 14th May 2012, 12:03
I'll likely be going from somewhere close by Fusion but I'm not sure what my travel dates are going to be yet. Ideally I'd rather go for a couple of days extra one side or the other to make the trip a little more substantial.

Doc was going to get back to me with his plans when he'd looked into it a bit. Twist is slowly coming round to the idea but I haven't hammered him into reliability yet.

Ironman
Monday, 14th May 2012, 12:24
AWESOMESAUCE! Looking forward to see some extra UK guys although I do fear I am going to get a kick in the groin from Twist. :)

Peete
Monday, 14th May 2012, 12:40
You'll need to buy more beans and more bacon for their breakfast :p

Ironman
Monday, 14th May 2012, 12:47
I actually wrote a fb msg to Fusions missus to tell her to come since we need more women for the cooking and so on. I think that will deffo make her join the party. :D
And so I will have someone that actually knows how to prepare a correct English breakfast. :D

Fusion
Monday, 14th May 2012, 13:32
I actually wrote a fb msg to Fusions missus to tell her to come since we need more women for the cooking and so on. I think that will deffo make her join the party. :D
And so I will have someone that actually knows how to prepare a correct English breakfast. :D

Haha, that probably won't convince. English breakfast is easy but black pudding is a must. Did you try that while you were over here Iron? :)

Doc
Monday, 14th May 2012, 16:13
Aye, yet another small hiccup atm.
Hopefully I'll have everything ironed out by next week and can book up.

Elvi
Monday, 14th May 2012, 17:07
Still have no one to travel with and plane tickets are way too expensive :)

Ironman
Monday, 14th May 2012, 17:09
Go with Stok and Salty?

Elvi
Monday, 14th May 2012, 17:27
Go with Stok and Salty?

Depends on when they go aswell and if I can get there rather cheap.
Since well, moving costs me some money already ;p

Stokvis
Monday, 14th May 2012, 18:27
Depends on when they go

We're not going.....

Svante
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 00:24
We're not going.....

what?!?!

Gunhead
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 07:16
Aye, yet another small hiccup atm.
Hopefully I'll have everything ironed out by next week and can book up.

Lemme know about your timetables mate when you're sorted. I've got my holidays down now and should be able to go well in advance - how much in advance is obviously down to Iron himself :shinner:

Ironman
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 17:52
Are you coming next week? :D

Bagpuss
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 18:36
Are you coming next week? :D

only in his hand .....

Ludicrouse
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 18:55
only in his sock .....

Doc
Tuesday, 15th May 2012, 20:53
Still waiting on whether I'll have the funds to book up soon™ but I did some lookin'
I took a guess at leaving on the 26th, returning on the 1st, for a week's stay.
But, I don't mind imposing on Iron as much as possible :shinner: if people wanna head out earlier.
To Billund the travel time (how long I'll have to wait about in an airport to change flights) could see me getting into Denmark at 10pm~ (estimated journey time from 4 to 14h :P)
Copenhagen (I think) I can get a direct flight to, a quick look at train fares shows it could be competitive.
I pwomise I'll keep you posted, but I needs to make sure I can pay rent, before I come visit my favourite peoples (and the not so favourite ones)

Ironman
Thursday, 17th May 2012, 01:58
Stanstad -> Billund with RyanAir. Get a Dane to pick you up in Billund. Should be the cheapest. Problem would be from Birmingham to Stanstad.

Moozipan
Thursday, 17th May 2012, 09:33
Stanstad -> Billund with RyanAir. Get a Dane to pick you up in Billund. Should be the cheapest. Problem would be from Birmingham to Stanstad.

You can get a train from Birmingham to Stanstead, you have to go via London for the cheapest fare, about £20 each way I think, last time I checked anyway. Or you could get National Express coach, though I have no idea what the cost of that is.

Butuz
Thursday, 24th May 2012, 23:25
I think I might be able to get someone to cover my weekend shifts on the 28th, is anyone travelling from the UK who I could tag along with? I don't think my wife is interested in coming.

Hey dengy wengy would you be doing a long weekend or just Fri eve to sun eve?

I am interested in tagging along with ya.

Cheers

Butuz

Doc
Friday, 25th May 2012, 16:08
Looks like I can come \o/
Need to sort transport to stansted, and the flights that are cheap enough for my jew ass leave at 7~ am :<
Just looking into travel to London (it might actually work out more expensive than the flights, le sigh) but I'll probably need to overnight at the airport, hobo style.
So far I'm tentative (need to nail down getting to the airport before I book) for coming out Tuesday 24th, returning Wed 1st in the evening, a week-ish is probably cheeky enough, no?
Who needs sexual favours as incentive to come pick me up?

Felstar
Monday, 28th May 2012, 19:25
Looks like I can come \o/
Need to sort transport to stansted, and the flights that are cheap enough for my jew ass leave at 7~ am :<
Just looking into travel to London (it might actually work out more expensive than the flights, le sigh) but I'll probably need to overnight at the airport, hobo style.
So far I'm tentative (need to nail down getting to the airport before I book) for coming out Tuesday 24th, returning Wed 1st in the evening, a week-ish is probably cheeky enough, no?
Who needs sexual favours as incentive to come pick me up?

Which airport are you flying to? I'll try and line my plans up to match. Accommodation wise where would you guys recommend?

Doc
Monday, 28th May 2012, 23:38
Billund, I should be landed and out of the airport before mid day.

Hean
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 05:10
I guess I'd still like to come but the same issues persist from last year :c 1) Money. 2) Lack of transportation.

Gunhead
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 06:46
I'll most likely be flying in on wednesday to Köpenhavn and taking the train to Odense, just need to sort out the leg from Odense to Iron's. Flying back next sunday or monday depending on the available flights & prices. Iron you cool with that plan?

Ironman
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 08:04
Yeah Gun me boi. I can pick you up at the train station as well.

Gunhead
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 08:21
Cool beans. I'll book the flights soonish and let you know the exact times.

Maurgrim
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 08:45
Pffff, you're dicks for tempting me to come over and give manly hugs to you lot...

Ironman
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 12:01
Pffff, you're dicks for tempting me to come over and give manly hugs to you lot...
DO IT NAOW!!! You know you want to. :)

50kal
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 14:48
gun let me know if iron fails and i can come pick you up

Gunhead
Wednesday, 30th May 2012, 15:15
gun let me know if iron fails and i can come pick you up

Will do, cheers mate :)

Fusion
Saturday, 2nd June 2012, 16:17
Hey dengy wengy would you be doing a long weekend or just Fri eve to sun eve?

I am interested in tagging along with ya.

Cheers

Butuz Holy shit dude, its been a while :)

Plans aren't settled yet, but my wife and I are thinking about taking our time travelling over a couple of days and camping along the way.

Doc
Saturday, 2nd June 2012, 17:06
All booked up... Just need to arrange getting to stansted at 6am~ :D
any wuvverly Dane willing to give me a ride from Billund? Hopefully not to several conveniently placed ditches for each body part.

If not I can just holler at everyone until I get directions, you all speak English anyway... probably better than our Polish bus drivers :shinner:

See'yall when I sees ye.

Alekto
Saturday, 2nd June 2012, 17:11
If you pay the gas I'll force 50 to come pick you up. :shinner:

Ironman
Monday, 4th June 2012, 15:56
Just PM'ed more info to ppl.

So if you still want to come and did not get a PM please let me know asap.

Moozipan
Monday, 4th June 2012, 17:57
Date in the PM is wrong! Unless you have a time machine?!

Doc
Monday, 4th June 2012, 21:03
If you pay the gas I'll force 50 to come pick you up. :shinner:

Ta, much appreciated.
I only expect freebee's with sexual favours.... and Iron :D

Hellblast
Saturday, 16th June 2012, 21:27
I'm trying to work out some sort of deal with my boss so I can attend this years party too.
Had an awesome time last year, apart from the godawfull shotting crap with blade (I seriously hate liqourice based drinks:P), but that was swiftly washed down with Galliano and yummy cream. It's all a bit hazy after that, but based on the pictures, and hats, it was great. ^^

But would it be ok to come late Friday instead of early Saturday? Might be a bitch to find early flights and train from whichever airport to get to Odense. >.<

Looking forward to drinking with an exceptional cool gang of people again. And laugh at, with and being laughed at. :D

Ohh, and no cream puns please! :P

Stokvis
Sunday, 17th June 2012, 07:16
Ohh, and some cream pies please! :P

Fixed that for you. :shinner:

Hellblast
Sunday, 17th June 2012, 21:04
Aslong as i'm not on the recieving end and no other males are involved, i'm fine with that. ^^

Rebel
Monday, 18th June 2012, 10:11
oh yeh, won't be able to make it this year for a change.

As you always have it near to my missus' birthday oh and I'm getting married on the 4th of August!

Ludicrouse
Monday, 18th June 2012, 12:11
oh yeh, won't be able to make it this year for a change.

As you always have it near to my missus' birthday oh and I'm getting married on the 4th of August!

Send my sincerest condolences to the fiancee. :shinner:

Ironman
Monday, 18th June 2012, 23:22
I'm trying to work out some sort of deal with my boss so I can attend this years party too.
Had an awesome time last year, apart from the godawfull shotting crap with blade (I seriously hate liqourice based drinks:P), but that was swiftly washed down with Galliano and yummy cream. It's all a bit hazy after that, but based on the pictures, and hats, it was great. ^^

But would it be ok to come late Friday instead of early Saturday? Might be a bitch to find early flights and train from whichever airport to get to Odense. >.<

Looking forward to drinking with an exceptional cool gang of people again. And laugh at, with and being laughed at. :D

Ohh, and no cream puns please! :P
Yup. Catch me on FB for more info m8. ;)

Ironman
Sunday, 24th June 2012, 23:20
Ok guys time to start paying. I will go shopping soon and it won't be long before I order the T-shirts.

Felstar
Friday, 29th June 2012, 18:03
I'll cough up as soon as I get from Canada, so you are looking at the Monday after next (9th).

Saltydog
Friday, 29th June 2012, 21:55
Paid!

Moozipan
Sunday, 1st July 2012, 21:59
Sadly I won't be able to make it now. My sister has had to pull out and I've had an unexpected blow that will eat into my free cash :(

50kal
Sunday, 8th July 2012, 13:18
lets start get the payments rolling boys and girls

Stokvis
Sunday, 8th July 2012, 13:47
lets start get the payments rolling boys and girls

I think the Danish banks went Icelandic on me. :shinner:

50kal
Sunday, 8th July 2012, 14:25
hope not we need the money to buy BOOOOOZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doc
Sunday, 8th July 2012, 22:18
Keep forgetting to take the details with me when I go past the bank ><
If I don't sort it by wed, I'll go through paypal.

Peete
Monday, 9th July 2012, 13:59
I'm officialy coming, got the tickets booked.
I'm landing @CPH on thursday at 18h10, then train to Odense.
I'll need a pickup at the station at around 20h30-21h00 :shinner:

Doc
Monday, 9th July 2012, 14:45
Oh, that's a point, not sure I'll get picked up from Billund, but I'm okay finding my way into Odense by bus, like a boss.
I looked up what I'll need to catch (hopefully everything be easy to find :D) but it had zero information on fare prices.
Oh and would it be best to get a train from Vejle?
Any advice is welcome, but I'll muddle my way regardless... thank god everyone in Denmark speaks English, right? :D

If 50 or somebody does want to come pick my stank ass up, just gimme a shout how much petrol money I'll owe you, so I can have it ready to hand over before I spend it all on Fisk to take home with me :shinner:

Peete
Monday, 9th July 2012, 14:59
http://www.rejseplanen.dk/

Ironman
Monday, 9th July 2012, 15:31
When do you land in Billund Doc?
Peete I am sure I can arrange a pickup (same for you Doc)

Doc
Monday, 9th July 2012, 16:37
24th, morning ish, but I'm more than okay to sit about, I'll be unpleasant company til I recover from the train/flight ><

50kal
Monday, 9th July 2012, 18:26
i can pick you up doc not sure how much it will be in petrol somewhere between 10-15£ i would think

Doc
Monday, 9th July 2012, 18:42
Awesomesauce ^^
Much love <3

Peete
Tuesday, 10th July 2012, 09:35
Is the list of people coming on schlagbat.dk up to date ?

Ironman
Wednesday, 11th July 2012, 07:52
Nope. :D
Will try and update it today. ;)

And ppl really need to start paying please.

For those that want t-shirts I need the money on friday. I will order the t-shirts there.

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 08:04
Page is updated.

So far I have received money from:
Untergang.
Saltydog.
Presea.
Skummeh.
Gunhead.
Peete.
50KAL.
Alekto.
Alse.
Neraj.
Stokvis.
Blade.
Elvi.

(Yes Stokkie I talked to the bank and they found it and moved it over. For some reason they had made an error and put it on an old shared account I have with my ex... brrrrrrr. Thank god I found it before her. :D)

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 12:41
So the following said they would come but so far no moneyz...

Alion,
Fusion (+missus),
L00L,
Felstar,
Skilzkilz,
Earfalaas,
Lyoth,
Neo,
Rocturne,
Skullsmasher,
Svante,
Xary (+friend)

And ofc there is still room for more. :)

Peete
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 12:55
Damn, the numbers are dropping compared to previous years :(

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:02
Yeah just a bit but the important ppl are coming. :)
And I am not sure but I think it looks a lot like last year and we still managed to have a blast party. :)

Ludicrouse
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:03
And I am not sure but I think it looks a lot like last year and we still managed to have a blast party. :)

Actually, i am coming next year for the 10th Anniversary! :shinner:

Peete
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:05

<3

They always say that :)

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:07
Still fail Ludi. You and the missus could have come this year as well. And so my argument still stands.

Apart from that I just added two more who paid.

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:08
And on top of that Peete. There is still a few extra ppl that are coming like every year. Like my nephew and nieces and so on and now also one more for me. :)

Peete
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:28
Yeah I've read that on FB, looking forward to meet her :)

Maurgrim
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:33
I am sure you already shook hands with Iron, Peete :shinner:

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:40
And so did you Maurgrim. ;)

James24
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:50

Wouldnt that be about the 3rd 10th anniversary thats Iron has planned :D:D

Maybe I will come as well. If I am not in some other strange country.

Maurgrim
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 13:53
And I did so gladly. After all, that hand's been suffering abuse for decades, nay, centuries by now and someone had to show it that there is a god. :shinner:

Ludicrouse
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 14:39
Still fail Ludi. You and the missus could have come this year as well. And so my argument still stands.

You bloody well know i would of love to come this year! :shinner:

I was hoping i would get that job the other week, i would of blown my remaining savings on a trip out there, sadly i need what is left in that account for a while longer. :(

Ironman
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 15:06
Wouldnt that be about the 3rd 10th anniversary thats Iron has planned :D:D

Maybe I will come as well. If I am not in some other strange country.
Hush now. You act all female on this god dammit. :D

But yeah 10th next year is hopefully going to be big. Lets see. :D

Saltydog
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 19:11
I am also bringing Yuna and my monster dog if that makes a difference! I have already made up some GREAT games to play with the dog when your drunk. Most games contain the dog eating someones face. It will be AWESOME (for youtube)

I would compare him to a giant pseudo dog (for the people that played STALKER)

Stokvis
Thursday, 12th July 2012, 19:35
I am also bringing Yuna and my monster dog if that makes a difference! I have already made up some GREAT games to play with the dog when your drunk. Most games contain the dog eating someones face. It will be AWESOME (for youtube)

I would compare him to a giant pseudo dog (for the people that played STALKER)

I will not be playing your stupid dog games.... cos I know who's face will be eaten first. :shinner:

Peete
Friday, 13th July 2012, 08:36
What's the danish weather forecast website again ?
I'll start lighting candles :p

Ironman
Friday, 13th July 2012, 09:36
Website is down due to heavy rain. :(
But yeah I am counting on it being awesome during the time when ppl are here.

But hey we had crappy weather first year and that was still fun. :)

Ironman
Friday, 13th July 2012, 09:40
This one is the one I use: http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/regionaludsigten/fyn/fyn-7-9.htm

Ironman
Friday, 13th July 2012, 09:41
But yeah only a tiny amount of rain if any so we should be ok.

Peete
Friday, 13th July 2012, 09:56
I guess it isn't really accurate since it's in 10days
Best year, weather wise, was deffo the year GA came and Jorp broke his toe :p

Alekto
Friday, 13th July 2012, 18:25
This one is the one I use: http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/regionaludsigten/fyn/fyn-7-9.htm

I usually use this one as it got more local forecasts: http://vejret.tv2.dk/vejr/id-2612789:saerslev.html?ss#w-24h

Gunhead
Friday, 13th July 2012, 18:58
I guess it isn't really accurate since it's in 10days
Best year, weather wise, was deffo the year GA came and Jorp broke his toe :p

"broke his toe" is rather an understatement, to be more precise "Jorp was running around mad drunk and stark naked wearing nothing but a straw stetson and managed to stumble on the yard slabs so his toe broke". And ofc he's the only other RL Finn i've met in person... Although he lives in Stockholm so i'm pinning this one on the Swedes.

...brilliant guy tbh, i miss that lug of man- meat :shinner:

Fusion
Friday, 13th July 2012, 22:31
Been meaning to update you guys, but been busy as usual (currently writing this on my phone in a tent in a wet field in Norfolk). Unfortunately after looking at our finances its not affordable for us to both come this year :(

I have the time off work so if I can skank a lift from someone I may be able to come

Liz graduates next week so I'm hoping she will have a job soon which will allow us to make the money work for next year.

Alekto
Wednesday, 25th July 2012, 19:15
Just a little teaser on what we have been doing so far at the preparty... Oh and that would be 50, Doc and Gun in the pool and Iron about to toss in a gf...

Ludicrouse
Wednesday, 25th July 2012, 19:19
Mikko's beard is fucking GLORIOUS. :o

Is 50 thinking "Shit, i feel a bit under-developed."

Maurgrim
Wednesday, 25th July 2012, 20:01
I'm a bit surprised at the copious amount of hair Gun has right now. I thought he had gone bald the day I was born.

Saltydog
Wednesday, 25th July 2012, 20:35
According to the dutch websites the weather will be horrible in Denmark this weekend... Thanks though for the topless Doc pic.

Untergang
Thursday, 26th July 2012, 15:43
According to the dutch websites the weather will be horrible in Denmark this weekend... Thanks though for the topless Doc pic.

freakin hot in Denmark atm!!
See yeah all 2morrow!
Iron just make sure to have cold beer!!! :D

Fusion
Saturday, 28th July 2012, 10:59
So sorry I can't be there. Have fun everyone!

Untergang
Sunday, 29th July 2012, 18:12
thx all for a fun party!!
Gun aka Batman and Doc now known as HuggyBear:D

Cheeeeers

Alekto
Sunday, 29th July 2012, 19:19
Thanks everyone for a great party again this year!

Saltydog
Monday, 30th July 2012, 08:49
Awesome party indeed. Sorry we couldn't say goodbye to the people that were still sleeping :(

Maurgrim
Monday, 30th July 2012, 08:57
Just wake those fuckers up next time Salty. :shinner:

Stokvis
Monday, 30th July 2012, 12:27
I had a blast. Thanks everyone, ezpecially Iron and Alekto.

James24
Monday, 30th July 2012, 12:33
Hope you all had a great time!

I was a traitor and attended PLA outfits party instead :D.

I promise I'll try and make it next year! Unless I am in Cambodia or somewhere...

Endangerment
Monday, 30th July 2012, 13:14
Hope you all had a great time!

I was a traitor and attended PLA outfits party instead :D.

I promise I'll try and make it next year! Unless I am in Cambodia or somewhere...

Just don't go to Uganda unless you fancy a dose of Ebola.

Neraj
Monday, 30th July 2012, 17:22
Yep, was a great time, thanks to all who helped organise it!

Glad I finally met some of you! :p

Peete/Blade - every time I come across absinthe I'll think of you guys! lol

Gunhead
Monday, 30th July 2012, 19:03
Finally home myself. Had a great time, big thanks to all! Already looking forwards to next year!

Xary
Monday, 30th July 2012, 20:29
I'm home, thanks for all the fun and see you next year :D

Peete
Monday, 30th July 2012, 23:36
Back home.
Big thx to Iron & Jane for hosting the party, 50 for the BBQ, and those I forget.
See you next year :shinner:

Blade
Tuesday, 31st July 2012, 15:46
Peete/Blade - every time I come across absinthe I'll think of you guys! lol

Trust me we where not even Evil this time !!!! :shinner:

Ironman
Wednesday, 1st August 2012, 09:09
Finally back home.... :D

Yeah awesome party. I still need to take out some trash (Doc is still here. :shinner:)

Was great to meet some new ppl and still great to meet "returners". ;)

I will be posting some more info about the next party soon so that ppl can't come up with some lame excuse like no passport or that someone's kid has given him scabies. :)

ppl also suggested that I open a "donate" for the party. Every donation will then go to improve the party. It is after all our 10th anniversary. ;)

Doc
Thursday, 2nd August 2012, 01:57
If by "improve" you mean strippers, I'm in.
Finally home.
Late train meant I missed my last bus home, so I had to walk \o/
Thanks all that attended (and Skull for missing it, *phew*)

... And I've always been Huggybear :D

Stokvis
Thursday, 2nd August 2012, 11:33
If by "improve" you mean strippers, I'm in.
Finally home.
Late train meant I missed my last bus home, so I had to walk \o/
Thanks all that attended (and Skull for missing it, *phew*)

... And I've always been Huggybear :D

There were male strippers Doc... We don't have to improve on that. :D

Doc
Thursday, 2nd August 2012, 12:41
There were male strippers Doc... We don't have to improve on that. :D

You weren't even there when I flashed my butt at the beach, either... sexytime \o/
Either than or I blinded passing planes with the glare.

Gunhead
Thursday, 2nd August 2012, 13:23
You weren't even there when I flashed my butt at the beach, either... sexytime \o/
Either than or I blinded passing planes with the glare.

The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!

Stokvis
Saturday, 4th August 2012, 14:19
The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!

BTW, how is your toe, Gun?

Neraj
Monday, 6th August 2012, 23:37
BTW, how is your toe, Gun?

Yeah, how is your toe? :)

Gunhead
Tuesday, 7th August 2012, 07:32
Still somewhat swollen and aches but at least it's still attached to my foot :shinner:

Saltydog
Tuesday, 7th August 2012, 07:39
With duct tape?

Gunhead
Tuesday, 7th August 2012, 08:06
With duct tape?

Rubberbands and paperclips, shit went all MacGyver yo!