View Full Version : Ananász, WW Monk

Zleg
Thursday, 25th October 2012, 23:08
Character name:

Ananász

Desired class/spec:

Monk / WindWalker

Role breakdown:

At the Start of the Fight: Expel harm,Virmen's Bite on count down ( 2 Chi ) , FSK , RSK, Jab, Trinket(s) / Tigereye brew, Tiger palmx2, Xuen, Jab, Tiger Plam x1 ,
And priorities:
1# Tigerpower 3 stack
1# jab on 75energy+ ( Expel harm if i'm under 80-85% )
2# RSK
3#FoF ( if under 35 energy / On CD )
4#BkK
Also using Chi Weave if low on Hp, Xuen on CD, Tigereye brew on 10 Stacks with Trinket /Energizing brew , FsK if need to move back to boss, and Roll when need to moove out,Touch of Karma on Expected incoming raid dmg with Fortify brew if its really high, Difuse magic on expected incoming raid Magic Dmg. Zen meditation On low health if there is expected incoming magic dmg. Virmen's bite after BL. ToD at Finnish ^^.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Anan%C3%A1sz/simple

Raiding experience in Vanilla WoW:

AQ20 ZG
Class: Warlock (I was on Trollbane and there was only 20 hun ppl, so that’s why we played only 20 mens.)

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade:

Before 3.0 cleared until Felmyst, after that full content clear.
Class: DD Warrior Conflict

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King:

Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, OS25 3D, Ulduar10/25: except Yoggie, Toc25, ICC25 12/12,
Class: DD Warrior /Conflict

Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, OS25 3D, Ulduar10/25: except Yoggie, Toc25HC Clear, ICC25 12/12. 10/25HC 11/12(+ 5-600 Lich King wipes)
Class: Resto Shaman Evil eye/Perish

Raiding experience in Cataclysm:

BoT 5/5, Bwd 6/6, TFW: 1/2 BwD Hc 2/6
(Stopped Playing WoW, didn't liked the expansion)
Class: DD Warrior Evil Eye

Raiding experience in Mists of Pandaria:

Mogu'shan Vaults(10) 4/6
Class: WW Monk Damned Souls

Mechanics quiz:

Gara'jal the Spiritbinder:

Normal world: Tank&Spank, if i got the Voodoo doll debuff rotating defensive CD-s

Spirit word: Using Zen sphere and Expel harm on CD, Killing as much Spirits as i can using Roll and FsK for faster movement, ToD on CD. and use the "button" before the debuff expires.

References:

Tobbie / Tobbey

Additional information:

I'm a maximalist, I can fastly react too and use my own ideas to help out the raid if possible in some situations.I really like challenges, and the practice part of the new bosses. I do everything to learn every little twist of my class as fast as i can :)
Previous Mains: DDWarrior, Matyi. RestoShaman, Quizzical.

I'm playing with my Brother now, He is an "above the average" player, his role is BlooDk.
He will write his Apply soon, after the College Exams. Char name: Ingenious.

Tobbey
Friday, 26th October 2012, 17:51
been playin some with this Boy Yiie :) Insane dps and Dem skillz seems to be quite Good Mkay ;) Think this guy wud be quite noice for our 25mans :)

Frizzik
Friday, 26th October 2012, 18:49
Hi, i am wondering what the names where with the character you where in EE and perish?

zahra
Friday, 26th October 2012, 19:56
Additional information:

Previous Mains: DDWarrior, Matyi. RestoShaman, Quizzical.

are these the chars you are speaking about in

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade:

Before 3.0 cleared until Felmyst, after that full content clear.
Class: DD Warrior Conflict

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King:

Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, OS25 3D, Ulduar10/25: except Yoggie, Toc25, ICC25 12/12,
Class: DD Warrior /Conflict

Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, OS25 3D, Ulduar10/25: except Yoggie, Toc25HC Clear, ICC25 12/12. 10/25HC 11/12(+ 5-600 Lich King wipes)
Class: Resto Shaman Evil eye/Perish

Raiding experience in Cataclysm:

BoT 5/5, Bwd 6/6, TFW: 1/2 BwD Hc 2/6
(Stopped Playing WoW, didn't liked the expansion)
Class: DD Warrior Evil Eye

Frizzik
Friday, 26th October 2012, 20:06
Ahh indeed zahra missed that. But i remember the names but not in a special way.

But seeing you apply with your monk we have to judge that anyway again.

Gl with the apply