PDA

View Full Version : Thizrox Holy/shadow priest. 490/480 ilvl

Thizrox
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:13
Character name:
Thizrox
Desired class/spec:
Holy, have been playing holy for 4 years and ive mastered the spec :)

Role breakdown: (your basic rotation in any given situation, your gear choices. Links to armoury/metres belong here)
Prayer of mending, renew, circle of healing, and keeping the renew up, then flash/greater heal when heavy dmg is done. and healing cds when boss does heavy aoe dmg.
Gear of choice/stats Spirit/mastery/haste/int
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Thizrox/simple

Raiding experience: (what have you accomplished? What has it taught you?)
ICC 10/25m and standard lvl 80 raids.
6/6 MoV 4/6 HoF 0/4 Tots
ive learned that patience is the key to success no reason to get mad about small things.

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)

Tank: Feng the Accursed.
Everyone else: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder.

i would heal as usually, and when DBM shouts at me ill run to the totem and heal people inside,
then just redo it until boss is dead :)

References: (know any renegades?)
Storki. We where in same guild before
Expectations:
i just want to have a good time. get together a couple times a week and kill some bad guys :)

Additional information: (Personal bio, previous guilds, why you want to apply. No need to put anything in particular here, think of it as breaking the ice)
Im a 22y old guy from Sweden :) im very easy going and doesnt get mad or annoyed easily.
Last guild was "Reborn Glory" guild is falling apart due to people dont get along.
I wanna join youre awesome "Power train" through Pandaria. and just for having some fun killing the bad guys ! :)

Elvi
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:41
You forgot to fill in the "Mechanics quiz" :)

Other then that, good luck :)
We only have 1 healing priest at the moment, so shouldn't be an issue on that part.

Thizrox
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:46
Ah thanks man, but now when i edited, the thread is blank on my screen :( same for u ?

Elvi
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:50
Ah thanks man, but now when i edited, the thread is blank on my screen :( same for u ?

yes, it is for some weird reason o.O

Thizrox
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:52
happend earlier aswell, then is was removed i think :/ happens last time when i tried to edit aswell. if this will get removed again ill make another and make it right this time :P

- - - Updated - - -

or i can remove them myself ?

Doc
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 21:59
See your *other* application for my response :D

Echor
Tuesday, 29th January 2013, 23:34
See your *other* application for my response :DThere were more, I allowed some though! It might be an idea to add a warning that posts will be sent to the mod queue when they have links in, when posted by newer registrants?

Doc
Wednesday, 30th January 2013, 00:24
Will do.