PDA

View Full Version : Lamliet - Hunter

Lamliet
Friday, 28th June 2013, 18:30
Write a bit about yourself and what you're in-game goals are.
Name: Anas Mohammad

Hello,

I apologize for not following the sticky provided in the forums. I believe this post will give you more details about me and my character. However, if you do not find it acceptable, I am willing to repost or do anything to reach your satisfaction.

My name is Anas. I was born in the United Arab Emirates. For some personal reasons, I had to move to Jordan. I have a job. I have been playing this game for more than 3 years. I started playing since wotlk, Wrath of the Lich King, and have been playing ever since. I'm a hardcore player that loves raiding and doing HCs. Also, I used to lead people to do a lot of HCs and raids using Openraid.eu; you can check out my name in there.

-What Guilds have you been in previously and why did you leave them?
I started playing my Hunter when Wotlk was launched on Darksorrow Horde Side, I joined many guild's in my Life and then I started to think to join a hardcore guild after I saw my performance, my dps and willing to learn fast then I joined a guild called " Last Hope" it was one of the best guild's in our server and it was 25 man raiding, and after 2 years the Guild Disband because most of the good players started to hate the game and slacking..etc, then I joined another 2 guild, and about leaving my current guild because they stopped raiding “ Deposit Coin “and if you’re going to ask me about the guild “ Skyfall “ I just joined them for fun and not for raiding since my friend is there

- Do you have any guild or players that can vouch for you?
Carinyitus + GnomeIsBack

- Do you know anyone in the guild?
Carinyitus + GnomeIsBack

- Are you applying to any other guilds currently?
No

- What bosses/instances have you already killed or attempted while they were current?
WOTLK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raiding Experience:

*ToGC 10 – 25 - 5/5 , I got even 2 ach in Feast of Strength since we cleared it without any wipes in both 10 and 25 man HC's
*TOC - Cleared
*ICC 10-25 Normal and HC's 12/12
*RS - 10-25 Normal and HC's Cleared

CATA

Normal cleared:
Baradin Hold – 1/1
Throne of the four Winds – 2/2
Blackwing Descent – 6/6
The Bastion of Twilight – 4/4
Firelands – 7/7
Dragon Soul – 8/8

Heroic:
Throne of the four Winds – 2/2
Blackwing Descent – 6/6
The Bastion of Twilight – 5/5
Firelands – 7/7
Dragon Soul – 8/8

PANDA

Normal cleared:
Mogu'shan Vaults – 6/6
Terrace of Endless Spring – 4/4
Heart of Fear – 6/6
Throne Of Thunder 12 /12

Heroic:
Mogu'shan Vaults – 5/6
Heart of Fear – 2/6
Throne Of Thunder 4/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- List a few of your favorite encounters and write a little bit about what you find enjoyable in them.
WOTLK, the best fight it was my favorite is Lick King Hc and the enjoyable thing was when most of the people forgot to move from the " Shadow Trap " if u stand on it u will get knock back to almost 5k yards from the platform !!!!

- What do you find most rewarding in the game?
Killing really really hard bosses and especially in HC's since I love to wipes on them and the best moment when u kill them.

- What do you find most frustrating in the game?
When the people keep failing on the same mistake? And never learn from their mistakes

About Your Character and UI

Name: Lamliet
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Main spec: Dps
Professions: Enchanter and Jewel crafting
Wow armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Lamliet/advanced
UI Picture: http://postimg.org/image/hnzq9x86j/ (http://deposit-coin.wowstead.com/linkout?remoteUrl=http%253a%252f%252fpostimg.org%2 52fimage%252fhnzq9x86j%252f)

About Your Computer

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo i7 E7600 @3.06 GHZ 3.07 GHZ
6 GB memory
Graphic Card 9500 GTX
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Razer Naga Mouse

Internet:
ms: 118 - 125

I don’t ever dc from wow, and have the right computer for all raids

Comments

I am currently working at a hotel. Sometimes I have to work at night and other times in the morning. I will be able to come to the raids but maybe I won't be able to stay for the whole raid time. Sadly, when I'm working in the evening it usually means that I will be able to raid for only 2 hours. The good thing is that next week my morning shift will start and I will be able to go through the whole raid.

Main char Wotlk: Hunter
Main Char Cataclysm: Hunter
Main Char Mists of Pandaria: Hunter

I am a PvE guy and I am looking for a hardcore guild like yours. I will try my best not to waste your time by slacking or failing. I will always have flasks, gems, enchants, reading the tactics and food buffs before the raids. Obviously, the only way to prove to you that I am capable of doing what I mentioned in my application is by giving me a shot in the guild. Hopefully, I won't let you down. Can't wait to get an answer from you guys. Thank you for having the time to read my application.

Sincerely Lamliet!:)

timm
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 13:49
a friend of cari....

Carinyitus
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 14:16
I vouch for him :) I'm sure he would be a good asset in RL. He's also a very friendly and kind person ^^ I'm sure timmy u will fall in love with him

Gnomeisback
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 16:31
I also vouch for him :) Friendly and personality wise as kind and softhearted as Timmy like Carin already mentioned

Frizzik
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 16:38
I like this apply hè says that hè will do anything to satisfy me.... 👹👹👹

Frizzik
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 16:40
But a vouch from cary and gnome is + for me and experience is good enough. And gues we can use another MD machine.

Gl with the apply

timm
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 17:21
dont like him

Carinyitus
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 19:06
dont like him

Don't mind it Lamliet, this is timm's way to show his love :)

Doc
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 19:57
Cari told us you might be applying, and I'm certainly more than happy to offer you a trial.
The sticky application template is more a guideline than anything. If it is used, I expect it to be used correctly, but I don't mind what a player posts as long as it is descriptive enough for us to make a judgement.

We aren't so hardcore we wont allow for a more flexible raid schedule (everyone has a real life etc etc) so no worries there. Just keep us posted and forewarned, and we cant ask more.

Poke around for an invite (Cari can do it :P) and feel free to poke me anytime for a chat, to ask any questions, or to complain about Tim (any of them :shinner:)

... and I see you keep the damage metre in a prominent place... ><
I'm sure Frizz grinned his ass off at that :P

Lamliet
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 20:14
Thanks a lot Guys for this soon enough i'll migrate to your server won't take long

Sincerely Lamliet

timm
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 21:20
yea defo complain about Tim, cause he really is a massive cunt!

P.S my name is with 2 M! get it right dammit!

Doc
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 22:54
yea defo complain about Tim, cause he really is a massive cunt!

P.S my name is with 2 M! get it right dammit!

I know, but if I type it with two M's, it will only apply to one of you

timm
Saturday, 29th June 2013, 23:49
when you type it with one M it only counts for one aswell? Tim is not me, Timm is me :<

Doc
Sunday, 30th June 2013, 00:28
when you type it with one M it only counts for one aswell? Tim is not me, Timm is me :<

I could be abbr.

(one letter still counts)

timm
Sunday, 30th June 2013, 02:04
:mad: