PDA

View Full Version : Vėlocity - Holy priest

Velocity
Thursday, 1st August 2013, 16:07
Basic Information
Hi every1 , my name is Zoran am 25 years old male and i am from Croatia
Ive been playing wow almoust from the beginning , when MC was released,
I am applying with a Priest Vėlocity (holy)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Vėlocity/simple

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla:
MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx all cleared with mage

TBC:
Kara/SSC/TK/Grul/Mag/MH/BT/Sunwell all cleared with mage

WOTLK:
Naxx/Eye/Os/Ulduar/ToC/RS/ICC (Toc and ICC on HC aswell, Ulduar some HModes not all) all cleared with mage untill ICC HC reroled to resto druid

CATA:
BOT/TFW/BWL/FL/DS (some HC bosses not all BOT/BWL ) as resto druid, reroled a paladin tank for a new guild , cleared 6/7 HC , DS 6/8 HC

MOP:
MSV 5/6 HC, HOF 2/6 HC as tanking paladin , Priest - 5/13 HC in TOT

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Last hope- stoped raiding went silent
From the ashes- , my girl got bullyed a lot and we got forced to leave
Enyo- stoped with raiding
Unqualified - stoped with raiding

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
I am looking for a frendly new home with normal ppl without drama queens and steady normal progress without arguing and yelling

If the team requires a different Class/Role than you have been previously playing are you willing to reroll? If so please give some details of what role you feel you excell etc.
Yes i always was and always will play a class and spec my guild needs me to.
I played more then 5years only with mage no alts nothing , but all classes and all rolles are good and excited to play and i dont mind playing them on a high lvl if it hlps the guild.

Dedication and communication are important, can you deliver 100% attendance and be communicative if you cannot attend a raid session?
Yes i have no problem with that. I am currently working 3 shifts , morning shift(7-15), afternoon shift(15-23) , and night shift(23-7), eatch week i am working differently and i will tell you how am working in case you accept me
If i miss a raid it will be reported a day before , but it must be some serious RL thing to do , i keep my things organized when time comes in question , when i play/study/read book/watch TV

PC info:
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5k
Ati radeon 7850 Twin frozr OC edition
8GB memory
120 GB SSD HD

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Carinyitus and Acolite <33

Thank you for your time , with kind regards
Velocity

Carinyitus
Thursday, 1st August 2013, 20:10
We used to play together in Last Hope and he was a resto druid back then, pretty average one if you ask me! But since then, I've been holding his hand and showing him the path towards victory so I guess he's doing alright nowadays ;D

Other than that just pointing out how OP priests are and will still be (if not even more) in 5.4 so considering acolyte has to respect every 2 raids, we may as well get him ;)

Prey
Thursday, 1st August 2013, 20:25
Hi Velocity, thanks for the App, you can never have too many healers in a guild a Cari did mention how you used to boost him in your previous guild. Some of our officers are away at our annual Renegade Legion Party so not sure if they will be able to respond before Monday but your app gets +1 from me. 100% raid attendance is not demanded or expected provided you give us some notice.......You are applying to the right guild if you want to get rank 1 on the healing meter some of these people spend more time in fire than Joan of Arc.....

Velocity
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 14:38
thx both for kind words , but i was back then and hopefully will be carrying cari on my shoulders like i did back then , there is 1 or 2 more spots if any1 wants to hop on them ;) , cari still cant admit am better then him XDDD <33

Gnomeisback
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 14:46
Omg Sality? :P

Carinyitus
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 16:04
Omg Sality? :P

OMG indeed! hes still the dreamer he used to be though ;D

Gnomeisback
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 16:06
Haha

Velocity
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 17:05
yes gnome sality , and thorn this time dream is reality ;) dont let me remind you of that kill on Halfus HC :) <3

Carinyitus
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 17:23
you mean the kill on which my rend last dot killed the boss while you were the only one alive running around flapping your arms and screaming like a girl?

Velocity
Friday, 2nd August 2013, 18:18
;) only man alive spaming moonfire kiting the boss while you were dead :) and ur rend went out cromats rend was stronger XD

timm
Saturday, 3rd August 2013, 07:55
another "friend" of cari.... brilliant..

Frizzik
Saturday, 3rd August 2013, 19:53
another "friend" of cari.... brilliant..

You are fucked :p

Doc
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 00:16
I'm still recovering from the party, but I'd sell my own grandmother for another reliable healer.
No friendly or normal people here though.
If you can put up with a bunch of arseholes that occasionally point in the right direction and smash something, I'd be delighted to trial you!
Poke around for an invite <3

Gnomeisback
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 09:39
Welcome Sality!

Velocity
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 13:14
thank you , ill wisp you for invite as soon as ill be able to transfer