PDA

View Full Version : Vėlocity - Holy Priest

Velocity
Thursday, 1st August 2013, 16:09
Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Time Zone.

Hi every1 , my name is Zoran am 25 years old male and i am from Croatia
Ive been playing wow almoust from the beginning , when MC was released,
I am applying with a Priest Vėlocity (holy)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Vėlocity/simple

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla:
MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx all cleared with mage

TBC:
Kara/SSC/TK/Grul/Mag/MH/BT/Sunwell all cleared with mage

WOTLK:
Naxx/Eye/Os/Ulduar/ToC/RS/ICC (Toc and ICC on HC aswell, Ulduar some HModes not all) all cleared with mage untill ICC HC reroled to resto druid

CATA:
BOT/TFW/BWL/FL/DS (some HC bosses not all BOT/BWL ) as resto druid, reroled a paladin tank for a new guild , cleared 6/7 HC , DS 6/8 HC

MOP:
MSV 5/6 HC, HOF 2/6 HC as tanking paladin , Priest - 5/13 HC in TOT

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Last hope- stoped raiding went silent
From the ashes- , my girl got bullyed a lot and we got forced to leave
Enyo- stoped with raiding
Unqualified - stoped with raiding

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
I am looking for a frendly new home with normal ppl without drama queens and steady normal progress without arguing and yelling

If the team requires a different Class/Role than you have been previously playing are you willing to reroll? If so please give some details of what role you feel you excell etc.
Yes i always was and always will play a class and spec my guild needs me to.
I played more then 5years only with mage no alts nothing , but all classes and all rolles are good and excited to play and i dont mind playing them on a high lvl if it hlps the guild.

Dedication and communication are important, can you deliver 100% attendance and be communicative if you cannot attend a raid session?
Yes i have no problem with that. I am currently working 3 shifts , morning shift(7-15), afternoon shift(15-23) , and night shift(23-7), eatch week i am working differently and i will tell you how am working in case you accept me
If i miss a raid it will be reported a day before , but it must be some serious RL thing to do , i keep my things organized when time comes in question , when i play/study/read book/watch TV

PC info:
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5k
Ati radeon 7850 Twin frozr OC edition
8GB memory
120 GB SSD HD

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Carinyitus and Acolite <33

Thank you for your time , with kind regards
Velocity