Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 09:36
Character Information:
Name: Mitchiť
Class: Warlock
Level: 90

Desired class/spec:
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology
Iíll be playing demonology for most fights, expect for example Primordius Heroic and Durumu Heroic for the heavy aoe on the adds and Ice walls. I feel that Destruction is much better here since we have Mannorothís Fury and Fire and Brimstone and we can kill the adds/ice much faster than in Demonology.

Role breakdown: (your basic rotation in any given situation, your gear choices. Links to armoury/metres belong here, but aren't mandatory)
My rotation is basically keeping up my dots as much as possible and getting up Doom when UVLS procs. This gives me over 2 minutes of doom crits and Wild imp spawns. Trying to keep up metamorphosis as much as possible when Int buffs procs. Casting soul fire when molten core procs out of metamorphosis to gain as much Demonic fury as possible in a short time.
My gem choices are flat Mastery gems. This boosts up my Damage in metamorphosis.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Mitchi%C3%A9/advanced
Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dd2o0wfw4hppr74z/sum/damageDone/?s=1224&e=1659

Raiding experience: (what have you accomplished? What has it taught you?)
In vanilla i cleared everything with Blood Rapture up to AQ40, after we killed Prophet Skeram the guild fell apart and i quit raiding till the Burning Crusade.

In the Burning crusade i cleared everything up till Brutallus in Sunwell Plateau.

In Wotlk i raided in Last Hope with Carinyitus and Gnomeisback. Iíve cleared ToTC 10 on Hardmode(Got a feast of strength for that one) ToTC 25 hardmode 4/5. I cleared Ulduar Hardmode 10/25 man pre nerf expect for Yogg-Saron.
And in ICC we cleared everything on heroic expect for the Lich King (Atleast for me).
Here i decided to take a break from WoW.

In Cataclysm i had fun leveling to 85 and clearing the first 3 raids on normal ( Halfus Heroic) After 2 weeks of raiding in Cataclysm i decided it was time for me to stop playing. I really didnít like this expansion and wasnít enjoying the game so i stopped.

In Mists of Pandaria i cleared MSV 6/6 normal and HoF 2/6 normal.
My progression in ToT is 10/13 Heroic.

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)
Everyone else: Jin'Rohk
Popping cooldowns when in the Conductive water, Pulling the lighting orbs as close as possible to the edges, On heroic itís basically the same expect for the Ionization and the Lighting orb things you have to avoid. Itís not a hard fight if you donít mess up. Just basically stand in the pools when itís not electrified, and avoid as much damage as possible and getting dispelled out of the Conductive waters.

References: (know any renegades?)
Carinyitus ( Donít know if he recognizes me J) and Gnomeisback ( He advised me to apply here)

Expectations:
I expect a fun raiding guild with steady progression. The reason i am applying is because you have similar progress as myself, only i did it on 10 man and i want to raid 25 man again.

Additional information: (Personal bio, previous guilds, why you want to apply. No need to put anything in particular here, think of it as breaking the ice)
My real name is Mitchel, i am 20 years old and live in Holland.
I study Information Technology at the University of Applied Sciences in Utrecht.
In my spare time i love to read and play video games.

Gnomeisback
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 10:19
I haven been playing with Mitchie on and off from the start of WoW early 2005. He joined Last Hope when I was there and did pretty good. His gear is not that far behind and good enough for heroic progress.

Because he told me he wanted to raid 25m again and we are low on warlocks with 2 on break, I advised him to apply here.

Doc
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 11:52
I'd be delighted to offer you a trial, but do expect raid extensions (as we're pursuing 13/13 before 5.4) and some fluctuation in raid attendance making shuffling/boosting "necessary". (we have a lot of trialists on the books atm, so plenty of competition to make yourself look good ^^)

Saltydog
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 12:10
Filthy locks...

Mitchie
Tuesday, 6th August 2013, 12:16
Thank you for such a quick response !

I don't mind extending raid lockouts, i would love to clear ToT HC before 5.4 aswell.
I like a bit of competition :)
I will be transfering today and thank you for giving me a shot!