PDA

View Full Version : Cadalemas_Resto Shaman_Application

Cadalemas
Tuesday, 12th November 2013, 16:18
Hi guys/girls, I am Cadalemas, a Pandaren Resto Shaman and see my application below.

Character Name:
Cadalemas

Desired Class / Spec.:
I am a Resto Shaman, I have raided in this role for a while since TBC. Spec to concentrate on the raid with Chain Heal and Healing Rain and totems, what can serve the surviving to the groups, and keep my eyes on the tanks with Earth Shield, Riptide, and Greater Healing Wave.

Role breakdown:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Cadalemas/advanced via link you can check my Resto and Elemental gear as well, what is my off spec.

Raiding Experiences:
As you already know I am a Resto Shaman (and what you didn’t), since 2008, till now. During this jurney i owned many characters (mage, dk, paladin, druid), but the primary was always the shaman *more info in ’Additional Information’.Before my Original WOW career, I played many other non-original wow servers, where I was a simply guild member and raid lead too. This jurney ended in this year. I have played on Original WOW/Bloodscalp since Q2 2013, so compared to my possibility what was determined by my guilds, I cleared all of the MoP instances in LFR and individual with random raids I cleared SOO 12/14 in flex mode. Also I kill every week the Celestials and Ordos too.

What i learned in this 5 year? Be patient, Be prepared, Be happy.

Be patient: it refer to the lootàonce you get what you want,

it refer to the wipingàonce you nuke what you want,
it refer to the matesàonce they need you J.

Be prepared: it refer to all in the WoW

owned all what need to be the bestàgear, equipments,knowledge

Be Happy: Without passion and emphaty cannot be play too long it, and be happy,

that you don’t have to play alone J

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide).

Tank and healers: Norushen Heroic
DPS: Sha of Fear Heroic

I have to be honest, i have never killed these bosses at this difficulty, as i mentioned above, but the reason why i want to join to You, that i get the opportunity to participate on this fight by Your side. I have killed Norushen Flex mode what (in my oppinion) was not so difficult, but it can be on heroic version, and i killed Sha of Fear on LFR what i think, i don’t have to mentioned what a pitty fight. Obviously I"ll be reading up on tactics/watching fight videos or all encounters if I'm granted a trial.
References:
As far as I know, I haven’t any friend in your guild yet.

Expectations: I looking for a progressive pve guild, where i can do my best, i can utilize the opportunities what the Wow can add to my gaming experience. I looking for a guild where i can be what i’d like to be. Because of it I totally upgrade my PC config too, that i realy can enjoy the fights and now I can’t say, that ’I couldn’t heal you, because i was lagged ’ J
I believe i have the necessary qualities and i can support your guild.

Additional information:
As we haven’t met before, some detail about me:
My name is Balázs Bérces, a 23 years old, Wow player from Hungary. I work at IBM at the moment, I have 2 occupation and I study at the moment too. I have a girlfriend who called Anna.

The * part: I started my career on non original wow servers, because it was free, where i got a huge amount of xp (i was raid lead, guild master etc.), but during the past 4,5 year i realized (sooner but as a unemployment student, i couldn’t pay for itL ) that if i want a quality and enjoyable (without tonns of bugs..) WoW, I have to register to Original. I did it, but as a fresh player without any friends or familiar I had to started from the beginning, I joinned a noname, lowqualified guild and do my best individually. But time is passing and I think i can serve a better guild for better experience.

Doomcaller
Tuesday, 12th November 2013, 19:35
Nice looking app. I'm not entirely sure if we really need another healer at this moment, but on the other hand we could certainly use some more raiders. Worst case we have more healers go offspec. Good luck, I'm sure Doc will come by with an answer soon.

Elvi
Tuesday, 12th November 2013, 19:51
Kinda what Doom said - We do have 7 pretty active healers and I think Velo is coming back soon on Wednesdays ..
Go go Elemental!

Cadalemas
Wednesday, 13th November 2013, 08:06
Hello guys, thanks for the quick response! Depends on, what you said, my i have to change my spec to Elemental and need to reforge my gear, but i think, i can solve it :)

Carinyitus
Wednesday, 13th November 2013, 09:13
Hello,

if you don't know the fight mechanics of Norushen/Sha heroic why don't you check them up? :P Really, that's what is expected from you in a hc raiding guild: come prepared not only for the wiping but with every bit of knowledge of the fight you are going to face^^.

That being said, It has already been pointed but as it stands right now tanks and healers is what we need the least. So if you consider the joining as elemental then perhaps. In any case it's not my call, let's see what the officers have to say.

take care!

Doc
Wednesday, 13th November 2013, 19:36
We certainly cant support another healer atm.
I'm currently suffering from man flu, but as Cari suggests, we're only really considering dps applications atm.

Cadalemas
Wednesday, 13th November 2013, 20:57
Hello Doc, Guys!
As i mentioned before, I can change my role easily to Elem, I have started to collect Elemental gear as well on the SOO flexes what are process at the moment too :) Maybe i can hold my resto talent as well, in emergency cases can be a + support for the team.

Cadalemas
Thursday, 14th November 2013, 09:46
*Update: Depends on your needs I fully retalent/reglyphed/change back/reforged my gear to Elemental during yesterday.

Doc
Sunday, 17th November 2013, 16:17
*Update: Depends on your needs I fully retalent/reglyphed/change back/reforged my gear to Elemental during yesterday.

If you're prepared to roll elemental full time, we can offer you a trial.
We do have concerns about your lack of experience, but hopefully you can prove yourself awesome \o/

Thanks for your patience.

Cadalemas
Monday, 18th November 2013, 06:58
Thanks guys, I was so excited about your decision, but hopefully you chose well :P Thanks again, I gonna do my best!
Note: I gonna online today afternoon !