PDA

View Full Version : Warrior DPS apply

Deathpunk
Thursday, 6th February 2014, 21:21
Character name: Deathp˙nk

Desired class/spec: Fury/Arms

Role breakdown:

I use cs for boost my dps and if i have alot of rage i use HS to dump else is BT for rage/cd same for RB and WS if nothing else. (tier 6) talent im using SB and it┤s offcouse allso use each time its off cd
Rotaion : CS over70rage HS Tier6 talent BT RB WS HT MORE RAGE ;D Battle Shout

Amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Deathp%C3%BAnk/advanced

Raiding experience:

I cleared everyting in vanilla except naxx aq 40. Tbc i cleared every thing, Wrath i cleared everything, stoped playing in Fireland Dragon soul, kill first 5 on hc some on this and some on my DK. On Qrulla my monk i did some raiding in MOP TOT hc(as social) with u guys, Not hardcore thou ;)

Mechanics quiz:

Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)

Tank and healers: Norushen Heroic
DPS: Sha of Pride Heroic Do not die, help with prissennors SPREAD soak kill things

References: Cari - Gnomieisback - Acolyte probably more and some soldiers :)

Expectations: Fun, new ingame friends.

Additional information:

My name is Marco, i live in denmark im 28 years old all most 29. Im addicate stanless steel smith in 2004. I live in house with my gf Jeanett and my 2 years old daughter Kira, and we having another baby in june.
WOW, played it in along time not sure how long now ;)

I think thats it.

Cheers

DP / Deathp˙nk

Gnomeisback
Friday, 7th February 2014, 07:52
OMG best warrior EU applied!

Hope they find a spot for you mate, you would be a good addition to any raiding guild

Carinyitus
Friday, 7th February 2014, 09:15
Deathpunk is one of the best players Ive ever had the pleasure to play with. Hes in fact the best dps warrior ive known and a very very reliable raider. So while hes been retired from raiding for a while and so his gear is not up to par with ours, im sure he would provide a great asset for us. I cant recommend him enough :)

Acolyte
Friday, 7th February 2014, 09:20
Oooo..DP..Is Kira finally letting you play? :)
Big vouch and here is to 1 more warrior for our raiding team.

P.S.: He is waaayyy better than Cari :)))

Doc
Friday, 7th February 2014, 09:40
Even with the resounding recommendations, any invitation would take the form offered to the other recent warrior application.
We're already at bursting point (especially for the melee team) so we cant guarantee raid spots to incoming players.
If you're happy to grab raid spots when we can spare them, I'm more than happy to extend an invite.

(I'll hope that "best dps warrior" doesn't simply reflect tunnelling and raw dps numbers, I have a low opinion of both :P)

Deathpunk
Friday, 7th February 2014, 09:46
thanks for the kind words m8┤s :=) <3

Deathpunk
Friday, 7th February 2014, 09:50
Well i'm just glade to help if needed :) For me i hope all the can play the game and hf ;)

BTW im in the guild now just as an alt to Qrulla ;)

Doc
Friday, 7th February 2014, 10:33
Well i'm just glade to help if needed :) For me i hope all the can play the game and hf ;)

BTW im in the guild now just as an alt to Qrulla ;)

We do have plenty of fun ^^ (I hope)

Deathpunk
Friday, 7th February 2014, 10:54
We do have plenty of fun ^^ (I hope)

:D

Prey
Friday, 7th February 2014, 11:51
I assume you are familiar with Thorn's version of the Swifty Macro ....
/cast Heroic Leap
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast orc racial
/bladestorm
/raid "Any Combat res????"

Welcome aboard, you will def get a spot to gear up on wednesdays to gear up fast so you can get up to speed.

Carinyitus
Friday, 7th February 2014, 11:55
I actually do prepot before all that ! But if anything, its the paladins fault for not giving the warriros salvation right when we start combat... too bad i cant play pala+warr at same time :D

Deathpunk
Friday, 7th February 2014, 20:15
Welcome aboard, you will def get a spot to gear up on wednesdays to gear up fast so you can get up to speed.

Thanks alot ;)

Taxton
Monday, 10th February 2014, 10:54
Well thanks Cary! " Hes in fact the best dps warrior ive known ", im gone for a couple of weeks, and i already wiped out of your memory.

Anyway, welcome aboard Deathpunk. Always good to have some strong competition when i come back!

Deathpunk
Monday, 10th February 2014, 19:39
Well thanks Cary! " Hes in fact the best dps warrior ive known ", im gone for a couple of weeks, and i already wiped out of your memory.

Anyway, welcome aboard Deathpunk. Always good to have some strong competition when i come back!

:P thanks