PDA

View Full Version : Lemonchi - DPS WWMonk

lemonchi
Tuesday, 11th February 2014, 20:03
Character name: Lemonchi At Kazzak atm but will transfer if a trial spot should be offered.

Desired class/spec: Windwalker Monk

Armory:
http://splashurl.com/oy8zdtf

Role breakdown:
So basically Id start off with something like this
Pre-pot
Xuen, depends on what fights, if they are heavy aoe or not, then Id go for Rushing Jade Wind
Chi Brew, which is your most important acid for your dps as wwmonk. Double charge for faster stacks of Tiger Eye Brew.
Tigers Palm, for 30% ignore armor buff
Rising sun kick for debuff
Energizing brew below 40% energy.
If trinkets are up, capped on energy Id smash out a Fist of the Fury.
Additionally if more than 3 targets, get up Storm, Earth and fire ability and even use Grapple weapon on some mobs that arent immune to it.
Rinse and repeat, with always prio on Rising sun kick and refreshing Tiger Palm.
Ive gone for the full haste reforge for the lack of haste that I dont get from ascension talent, which is 15% energy regen.

Raiding experience:
Im going to break it down really easy for you and list it by expansions:
Vanilla: Cleared basicly Everything, MC/BWL/AQ40 and NAXX
The Burning Crusade: Casual play through this expansion, although cleared everything except Sunwell.
Wrath of the Lich King: Casual weekly clear of ICC, nothing else.
Cataclysm: Cleared Dragon soul 10man HC (who haventJ) BOT/BWD/TOT4W and Firelands, except Ragnaros HC.
Mist of Pandaria: A lot of things have been going on in this expansion, Ive raided in different guilds at HCs, like in Last Hope, briefly and in Devine Beings. Only a few bosses from MSV/HOF and Endless Spring have been on HC10man, rest cleared normal. Ive got no experience from TOT HC or SoOHC so far, but normal experience.

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)

Tank and healers: Norushen Heroic
DPS: Sha of Pride Heroic

Dpsing Sha of Pride for me would be something like this.
Start off with normal rotation; stack up for Gift of the Titans (http://www.wowdb.com/spells/146595), free people from imprisonment. Use your defensive CDs for swelling pride, which is Diffuse Magic and Karma, move out for manifastations and debuffs at least 5yards. Its about how you manage your pride. For Banishment, dont get hit by anything down there go for orbs. Rinse and repeat, boss dead, at least thats what I know of the fight.

References:
I know some names, but only a few that Ive actually raided or spoken directly with, Deathpnk which just applied as well, Ive raided with Cari in Last Hope, Gnome tells me something as well. They might know me as Gurkemaya.

Expectations:
Im expecting to have fun in a relaxed and joyful guild that shares the same goal as me in this game, and thats about having fun while clearing content in one way or another, regardless of obstacles that might happen along the way.

Additional information:
Hi, my Name is Claus, I am 27 years old. Im working as a Warehouse manager at a photo developer company when Im not roaming the fierce world of warcraft.
Ive played the game since Vanillawow, I even think it started with beta patch 0.7.
Ive played monk for about 100Days now, and still counting,
Ive played shaman for about 750+Days, Ele/Enhance/Resto all 3 specs, before trying out monk, and it was time for a change.

All thats left to say is that I hope you enjoyed reading half a book and looking forward to your response. J

Regards
Claus aka. Lemonchi

Deathpunk
Thursday, 13th February 2014, 18:11
He have my vouch, but yeah i just join ;)

Doc
Thursday, 13th February 2014, 19:18
The problem is picking up more melee (we have too many as it stands, 12+ competing for 6-8 spots )
We cant really afford to pick up more undergeared players either, and flex puts you significantly behind (in gear and tactics)
As such this will have to be a decline.
I do hope you find the raiding opportunity that you want!

lemonchi
Thursday, 13th February 2014, 19:42
Fair, and thanks for even considering, I wish you all the best.