PDA

View Full Version : Draxalor Warr DD

Draxalor
Monday, 17th March 2014, 16:50
Character name:Draxalor

Desired class/spec:Warrior Fury.

Role breakdown: (your basic rotation in any given situation, your gear choices. Links to armoury/metres belong here, but aren't mandatory):Pop all cds at the start then colossus smash + bloodthirst + raging blow + wild strike(when procs) and if i have more rage using Heroic Strike + Bloodthirst and Raging Blow(GCD).I always trying to best in slot gears like crit+mastery stat.And I have Engineering and Jewelcrafting proffesions.I choose Jc cause 2x 480 crit gem is a good bonus.And eng has alot of good things like Synapse Springs 1920 str every 1minute is useful and nitro boosts quite good if u are at belt on Siegecrafter fight for example.

My armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raxalor/simple (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Draxalor/simple)
Some fresh logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e-done&fight=7 (http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2jVC7WQGtRrAf6T8#type=damage-done&fight=7)

Raiding experience: (what have you accomplished? What has it taught you?)
Dragon Soul full cleared with hc %10 nerf.
Mogushan Vaults full cleared hc prenerf.
Hearth of Fear full cleared hc prenref.
Terrace of Endless Spring 3/4 hc cleared.
Throne Of Thunder Normal cleared.(I quit wow like 3 months)
Siege Of Orgrimmar 9 Heroic.

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)

Tank and healers: Norushen Heroic:I tanked 1 times sha hc.When other tank get 1 stack i taunt the boss.When adds comes out i pull adds to tank side and aoe them down.Free ppl from prison on tank side.
DPS: Sha of Pride Heroic: Mainly ill stay on boss.when rifts comes i go to close them.And while gift of titans on me i go to interrupt and kill big add.Before swelling pride pop Rallying Cry and Demo Banner and go into def stance to minimum dmg taken.When ppl got prison i go to help them to get out from prison.When little adds comes out im not standing still moving a safe place to avoid dmg.If i get banishment on me i avoid adds like pacman.And if i get projection on me i go inside asap.This is my play style on Sha hc also there is a video with my ex guild you can see me there.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40PScZTefBg

References: (know any renegades?)Xedria

Expectations:Friendly atmosphere.

Additional information: I applied cause i want to raid with good ppl on 25 man.I can come all raids.Also when ptr release im able to come and wipe on new bosses.I have high online time.Im 24 years old and studying at Universty.So i have alot of free time.Thank you for reading.

Divinedevil
Monday, 17th March 2014, 23:58
Why do only kill/interupt the big add with titan buff on you?

Taisuke
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 00:44
To avoid getting pride, but real melees are tunneling the boss anyway.

We were playing with him a few times already, so i'd say he is absolutely worth a shot. Not my call tho, good luck!

Prey
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 10:13
It took Noobsuke 6 weeks before he realized that the idea of the fight wasn't to fill up the bar across the top of your screen so you can get transformed and use the 100% dps boost to good effect....

Desecration
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 11:21
It took Noobsuke 6 weeks before he realized that the idea of the fight wasn't to fill up the bar across the top of your screen so you can get transformed and use the 100% dps boost to good effect....

You mean filling up that bar is a bad thing?

On a serious note, this guy seems to be experienced and is well geared to raid with us, and since we only have a wannabe warrior thats a paladin in disguise, i dont see why we should not try him.

Mestkever
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 11:27
You mean filling up that bar is a bad thing?

On a serious note, this guy seems to be experienced and is well geared to raid with us, and since we only have a wannabe warrior thats a paladin in disguise, i dont see why we should not try him.

I think you are forgetting about puinhoop!

moose
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 17:19
played with this warrior a few times now and he's cool. plus he's female panda.

Doc
Tuesday, 18th March 2014, 22:10
Puin is welcome when he comes back, but we're not saving his spot for when he can be arsed to show up.
I know folks have lives, and that's all to the good, but being a raider is a commitment. If you dont want to make that commitment, you aint a raider. Simples.

Delighted to offer you a trial Drax.
Should be somebody on to invite you when you're ready to trial.

Taxton
Wednesday, 19th March 2014, 10:58
Some more competition when i get back is always good!

Just always wondering why some one leaves and joins another guild with that kinda gear though, but that might just be me :)

Carinyitus
Wednesday, 19th March 2014, 11:59
If I understood it right, in his application he said stated as his reason to change guilds a change from 10man to 25man raiding.

Welcome aboard!