PDA

View Full Version : Aeriso / Mage

Koneko
Friday, 27th February 2015, 16:55
Character name: Aeriso

Desired class/spec: Mage Arcane/fire

Role breakdown: (outline your understanding of your class. Display your knowledge, don't parrot a guide) Have to relearn my rotation (90 atm)

Raiding experience: (what have you accomplished? What has it taught you?) Have raided with renegade legion before.

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)

Tank: - Oregorger no idea
Healer: - Firebender send the avatar ?
DPS: - Kromog this name is just silly

References: (know any renegades?) Dracnia (fre) Bazin (wouter) Dippy (willem)

Expectations: i just want to play wow again so a social spot would be nice, perhaps raiding in the future.

Additional information: (Personal bio, previous guilds, why you want to apply. No need to put anything in particular here, think of it as breaking the ice)

Former guildie now im back after a break and wish to join RL again since i already know several people.
Hope you let me in again :P

Dracnia
Saturday, 28th February 2015, 00:44
Dude you are the best in writing shitty applications. I DID NOT REFER YOU!

Koneko
Saturday, 28th February 2015, 14:21
nop you did not refer me nor have i asked :P
But why the hate ?
Besides im asking for a social spot only dont worry about my lack of raiding expierence in this expansion, i could have lied and write down the tactics from a online guide.
Perhaps you dont know my character name but my real life name is Gerry ;) i bet you remember me.

Dippy
Saturday, 28th February 2015, 15:00
I know him from my previous guild

Dracnia
Tuesday, 3rd March 2015, 01:06
Ofc I know you. I wish i didnt :P. Sorry cant stop bashing you m8. :)

Koneko
Tuesday, 3rd March 2015, 20:33
xD