PDA

View Full Version : Denizens of the Netherlands, do not be alarmed!

Maurgrim
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 07:49
Dear Netherlandians,

by now your government has probably informed you of impending danger come April. As fate would have it, I am moving more or less into spitting distance of your borders at the end of March. But do not listen to the scaremongering of your leaders! This is in no way to facilitate an invasion of your wonderfully flat panzer-racingtrack of a country. It is merely to be closer to the Netherfolk that I have come to cherish over the years in the Legion (read: not a single one of you fucking cheeseheads).

Sillyness aside, I'm moving really close to Winterswijk at the end of the month. So if any of you fancy having a beer or seventeen, lemme know. :shinner:

Your benevolent neighbour,

Maurgrim

Stokvis
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 12:18
I'll be sure to poke you when I'm in the vicinity for random German silliness.

Nyana
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 13:11
Any details about my bike you damn German?

Mestkever
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 17:26
Winterwijk is so far away :(

Maurgrim
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 18:26
Winterwijk is so far away :(

GOOD!

Saltydog
Tuesday, 10th March 2015, 18:41
I might pop by with Stok when we meet up.

Maurgrim
Wednesday, 3rd August 2016, 13:45
Sooo...since I live so close to the Nederlands (fishing in Germany is expensive as fuck), I've decided to take up fishing again. Got my first bits of gear etc, Vispas coming next month (since this month is just too packed with obligations to go fishing). Anyone wanna go fishing for zander, perch and pike with me in September? :shinner:

Stokvis
Thursday, 4th August 2016, 14:32
I'm in for zander fishing. Now a few good places in the vicinity of Utrecht. Poke me with details of your plans. BTW I'm what you call a static fisher. I throw some fishtails on a hook in the water and wait for the zander to bite. Usually quite succesful.

Maurgrim
Monday, 8th August 2016, 18:35
Sounds good mate. More an artificial lures guy myself, but I'm sure we'll sort something out. :D