PDA

View Full Version : Tauriel-Hunter

Mariok4
Sunday, 13th September 2015, 16:49
Character name:Tauriel

Desired class/spec:Blood Elf/Hunter

Role breakdown: High burst,easy to kite and switch to high priority targets for fast nuke

Raiding experience: 13/13 hc HFC atm fully BiS heroic geared,didnt really raid in MoP,was more PvP focused,8/8 hc dragonsoul at the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2rkAPgxN2E (First spine kill with my guild)Im the hunter (deadshots) in the video,before i did a race change

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)
You only need to fill in the roll you want to play.

DPS: - Hellfire High Council
cleave gurtog and blademaster,hug a wall with reap,avoid shadows on wailling horror,bl when gurtog is at 30% to finish him off,kill blademaster next,after he is dead finish off dia

References: Windytornado

Expectations: Mythic progress

Additional information:
Name:Mario
Current guild: Power rangers
Reason for leaving:Would like to progress on mythic hfc and i believe my guild wont be doing mythic runs for a while
Previous guilds:The Dedicated Few(Sylvanas),Raging Nemesis(Sylvanas),probably a few more guild that i cannot remember at the moment :)
I've been playing wow on and off since the end of vanila.
Feel free to ask me anything ingame since im not really good with applications :P

Doc
Sunday, 13th September 2015, 18:19
Perfectly concise and reasonable application.
This is precisely what we ask for: not an essay, just answering basic questions any raider should know :P
There's no need to give us documentary evidence (the video you linked caused it to require a moderator to allow it)

Anyone browsing the forum wanting to make an application should look at this one as a good example ^^

Windytornado
Tuesday, 15th September 2015, 12:51
I believe Windys application was much better, but thats just my opinion

Mariok4
Tuesday, 15th September 2015, 12:52
I believe Windys application was much better, but thats just my opinion

I completely agree

Takoda
Tuesday, 15th September 2015, 14:01
I think you may have gone slightly past concise Windy ;)