PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to playing WoW and making friends

HailforStex
Monday, 11th September 2017, 04:15
Name's HailforStex (Hail, or Stex is fine) i've played WoW.. a decent time, taken lots of breaks from playing, but just recently purchased the EU version in hopes of playing with a good friend named Hean. I'm an affliction warlock currently level 104, my item level is currently 737! I'm a very chill guy and love to play games with people and just have a jolly good time, would love to just do dungeons, raids, and whatever else to get back into the habit of playing WoW! :D

I would require a bit of teaching in the ways of doing dungeons and raids, but i enjoy learning about new mechanics and would love to get into just knowing most instances like the back of my hand.

Also fairly new to playing a warlock, but i'm learning as time goes on, so a little tips would be nice here and there!

Elvi
Monday, 11th September 2017, 18:38
Feel free to whisper any of the next characters for a guild invite!
Elvii - Thistevie - Lyoth - Irondead - Alani - Barkcon.
Or ask if any officer is online on an alt if we're not online on our mains ^^!

Unsure if Hean is still playing the game as much though, but you're still very welcome.

HailforStex
Monday, 11th September 2017, 22:25
Feel free to whisper any of the next characters for a guild invite!
Elvii - Thistevie - Lyoth - Irondead - Alani - Barkcon.
Or ask if any officer is online on an alt if we're not online on our mains ^^!

Unsure if Hean is still playing the game as much though, but you're still very welcome.

Hey there, i messaged the usernames you gave out and none of them were online, is there an alt i can ask for an invite?

Ironman
Tuesday, 12th September 2017, 06:15
Sorted. :)