PDA

View Full Version : application

Taumi
Monday, 30th November 2020, 18:09
Hello RL,

My name is Kenzo (Taumi), I am 24 years old and live in Belgium. I used to be a former member of RL back in the day, when i was around 13-14 years old i think (yeah i was a dedicated raider back then and the youngest among RL ****), people might remember me under the name Piplup (blood elf hunter) or my nickname "Frenchie".

I quit wow for a long time with only playing expansions for a month Maximum. Now I am back in Shadowlands because it looks like a good expansion has released atlast.

So, i was browsing for an active guild and i saw the recruitment, which triggerend a sence of nostalgia when i saw the name because I had a blast in the past with everyone from RL.

Now the reason for my application is: I know for a fact that this is a fun and social guild, I want to do M+, a bit of raiding, but my main prio is getting 2.4k rating in arena and earn the GLADIATOR mount, because that mount is the coolest thing i ever saw... and ofcourse to have a good laugh with you guys

if you want more info, you can always add me on my Btag which is : Mepje#21631

Kind regards,

Kenzo :)

Elvi
Monday, 30th November 2020, 21:47
Invited to the guild! Welcome back ^^

Taumi
Tuesday, 1st December 2020, 15:13
Allright ! :), thanks a lot! I am online everyday, so i will be waiting on bloodscalp for the invite :D