PDA

View Full Version : Need to get something off my chest

Hovis
Monday, 31st January 2005, 11:32
I hate BFRs and when I see one of them in Renegade Legion colours it makes me sad. When they first came out I was all for them but now all I want to do is kill every single one of them that I see.

Just wanted you to know. :D

justinalot
Monday, 31st January 2005, 12:11
I also hate them and I tend to send mine in as a suicide mission.

The only reason I got one is so we have a fighting chance when we are holding a base hack.

So far it has worked and BFR's really do help us take a base.

Personally I would rather decert and get JH or AMS and CE but it seems to help us at the moment

FuSs
Monday, 31st January 2005, 13:07
recerted BFR on shy 2 days ago ;)
dont like them either but BFRs are so damn powerfull in groups.
im talking about gunner version of course.
the only valid nc weapon is the particle cannon (4-5 shots to kill a magrider. nuff said).

if we need a BFR i log in shy. else i play with 2shy (same cert template but with usefull things instead of BFR).
also FxSs is allways ready for action once we do some gal drops.

JojoTheSlayer
Monday, 31st January 2005, 13:32
To win you use the tools that are provided I say...
Its like the samurai. They arnt here anymore becuase they thought the sword was mightier than the gun, I dont, so I use BFR. :)

One realy good thing about the BFR doh is it makes Vanguard action more skill based and fun.

Hovis
Monday, 31st January 2005, 13:49
To win you use the tools that are provided I say...
Its like the samurai. They arnt here anymore becuase they thought the sword was mightier than the gun, I dont, so I use BFR. :)

One realy good thing about the BFR doh is it makes Vanguard action more skill based and fun.

They may be extinct but I'd still rather be a samurai than some japanese chav with a musket. Just cos it's cheap and effective doesn't mean it's right. :p

Tapja
Monday, 31st January 2005, 13:58
Personally, I don't really care about BFRs. I could never drive or gun for one for any extended period of time. Their movement simply makes my head hurt and I dont like that...

moose
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 01:10
yeah they give me headaches too cos of all the jerkiness :(

justinalot
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 09:10
I decerted mine but can always recert it back

We completely stopped the VS at CHuku

Basically

4 BFR's

We kept them inside the tower and the droppers that made it in were perfect targets for the rest of the squad.

They do work I wonder how long it will be before the NME start to adapt aswell?

Hovis
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 10:21
Renegade Legion tower camped with four BFRs? That explains why there was blood coming out of all my taps this morning. For shame. :(

FuSs
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 11:45
one of the best base captures.
2 gunner BFRs (one with AA) patroling the exterior and my double hammer eagle jumping from side to the other if needed.
we were able to kill a lot of droppers, kept the courtyard free of enemy air, ground and ams's.
and all who spawned at the tower had no chance to come even close to the base.

BFRs are the way to do an exterior base hack defence. sad but true.

Joock
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 19:32
Aye, pwnd an NC BFR with my Cycler yesterday, hope that makes you happy Hovis :D

You just gotta pwn those guys the worst ways, do it so they are really pissed of and never take a BFR again :)

FuSs
Tuesday, 1st February 2005, 19:46
yesterday i had 190 to 2 kill death ratio.
even if those 2 times were the worst deaths i've ever died it wont make up for those 190 guys who died to my hammer whoring.