PDA

View Full Version : WoW - PvP Honour System Preview

Fusion
Wednesday, 9th March 2005, 16:05
Again too much to copy, so stop wasting time and read about it here (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/pvp/pvp-article-part2.html)!

http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow-com/images/pvp-2/banner/tauren.jpg
Jojo makes an effort for the thread :D

Nyana
Wednesday, 9th March 2005, 16:48
It's a bit gay that you have to keep playing 24/7 to remain your ranking, no way im gonna strife to get to rank 14, ill try rank 6 to get inside the barracks and there it ends for me.

TheIcon
Thursday, 10th March 2005, 11:09
It's a bit gay that you have to keep playing 24/7 to remain your ranking, no way im gonna strife to get to rank 14, ill try rank 6 to get inside the barracks and there it ends for me.

Yeah thats the problem with that system, that you have to be full active all the time if you dont want to start slipping down the ladder. Then again its a good way to make sure that not everyone will get epic mounts and epic pvp armour stuff. A problem could be that you gank your way to rank 8 fx. get some nice stuff use able for that rank only. You then go on vacation for 14 days, or have exams, or something else that takes you away from the game for an extended period time, and whne you get back you'v dropped down to rank 6 and can no longer use the stuff your purcased.

But lets see how it works first, it migth take ages to drop several points down again.

Another thing I find lame is that even if you get a dishonor point for killing a lowbie, there will be no penalty for it.

Daymare
Thursday, 10th March 2005, 13:27
battle standards \o/

Anarion
Monday, 21st March 2005, 01:30
If there isnt any penalty, why did they create the dishonour points then... its good it is a work in progress...

GuardianAnge1
Monday, 21st March 2005, 10:09
i think that dishonor points would work well especailly in battlegrounds. This allows low level people to play and PvP without getting pwned.

Nimu
Monday, 21st March 2005, 20:09
I'm thinking ...

*I'm losing my equipment in the middle of an instance, because i fell one rank*

Daymare
Thursday, 24th March 2005, 15:58
rotflmao.. that would pwn :P

first hero to finnish molten core: naked