PDA

View Full Version : 58th TS and New RL recruits

JojoTheSlayer
Friday, 18th March 2005, 02:34
When peps join (get outfit inv) for a trail we should get them reged on the TS server right away or as fast as posible.

Right now I see a few recruits that dont use TS at all since the cant get in and even one of them are already a Renegade!

Echor
Friday, 18th March 2005, 09:17
When peps join (get outfit inv) for a trail we should get them reged on the TS server right away or as fast as posible.

Right now I see a few recruits that dont use TS at all since the cant get in and even one of them are already a Renegade!
I agree very much on this, one of the problems we have is few people that have SA rights on TS.

I spent, what felt like, more than half my playtime online last night, sorting people on TS :(

Please let me know who the "Renegade" is that isn't regged

JojoTheSlayer
Friday, 18th March 2005, 09:42
One:

Who are SA in RL on 58ths TS server?

Two:

Should we make a sticky post, simmilar to the xfire list, which tells everyone to post there if there reged or if they want to get reg so we can keep track?
Also this could help SA's to quikly see if a player they are unsure of is reged or not... keeping the chatter back and forth low.

Echor
Friday, 18th March 2005, 10:11
Moose and myself are SA in RL on that server, I've not explored whether I can make anyone else SA, as I feel that would be wrong, security of the server is more important than the minor inconvenience of someone being not reg'd.

I believe Overmars, Phathogen, and a few other are SA in 58th, its easy to see though as they have SA after their name, I just can't remember who they are :(

58th have been very helpful in this area and have often moved/allowed reg of our players, so most are now reg'd, that means its going to be less of a problem in the future.

I don't know if a sticky is needed, only SA's can move people to channels, and if that SA just allows the guy to reg then, they should do so, (I mention it when I move people), also just like SA, an unregistered person is shown on TS so is very easy to spot.

-=58th=-Phathogen
Friday, 18th March 2005, 16:16
lo, 58th always have lots of SA's (about 14 of us have it)

Echor give me a tell ingame about SA, and we will see what we can do

But we intended to keep it to 3 per outfit

e.g 5 outfits is about 20 SA's which seems alot.

JojoTheSlayer
Sunday, 20th March 2005, 03:49
Yeah I can see the problem Phath and am not asking for to flood the server whit SAs :). We here at RL have found out what social engenring can do... not that we need to go into details ****.

Echor: I hope that was just for the start and that it wont take up so much time in the future... also you can alwayes wipe Moose a bit to do more ;)