PDA

View Full Version : Trialists and recruitment

Nikodemus
Tuesday, 5th April 2005, 20:55
Note: This is for the WoW PvE section of Renegade Legion only.

Up 'till now, the recruitment/promotion stuff has been ... a mess, to say the least. We've finally decided on how to get it all sorted, so here goes:

- we're creating a new "trialist" subforum.
- when an officer invites a person into the guild, that officer creates a thread in the trialist subforum, named after the trialist, with the current date in the title
- legion members can post their input about the person on this thread - positive and negative. Notice that the thread will be readable by the trialist as well.
- the trialist must post on the thread to show that (s)he has registered on the forums. Some info, such as "I know XXX in the guild", or "I joined up after doing instance X with some Legion members" etc. is much appreciated.
- once a full two weeks have passed, the officers will have a look at the thread, then either promote to Renegade, or let Iron have some fun ("Kick the baby!")

I believe that was all ... now we just need Dengar/Kaldor/Fusion to sort out the subforum and usergroups so we can get going.

Note that there will be a thread started for ALL current trialists in the guild, also those who have been it for a while. We will most likely be promoting some very soon, though =)

Talikk
Wednesday, 6th April 2005, 12:54
Good going, finally solved this thing.

Banadan
Wednesday, 6th April 2005, 14:13
Just a technical question: what about the trialists who have been already tagged for more then the mentioned '2 weeks of trial time'? They'll go through that too, which, basically, makes their trial time significally longer then the trial time of any possible new trialist?

Tasie
Sunday, 10th April 2005, 10:24
Nvm.. Lil rant post about trialist forum not beeing up.. But it was, I'm just blind:) he heh he. sry

Nikodemus
Sunday, 10th April 2005, 10:54
Banadan:
As mentioned in the first post, we'll be doing some promotions very soon (think there's been a few already, and more today if we can manage to have multiple officers online at the same time) - so trying to get everyone who's been in for a while sorted out immediately :)

Toast
Sunday, 10th April 2005, 11:15
Just a quick question, are the trailist allowed comment/defend themselves on their thread? or is this a 'let everyone have their say, good or bad' style thread?

ok, thats was two but hey :)