Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF2 Server Info

its quite easy - make the server 32 man, insta respawn and play goldrush and dustbowl continuosly all day long - personally i'd rather have an empty server.

on a side note i have updated to the latest version of sourcemod - there should be a new command to 'revote' - if rtv kicks in to change your vote if you just mashed the 1 key swapping weapons (havent tested it myself though - 1 player on server = insta map change)

changed the ads to a new plugin and added a few more annoying ads to bug people with - anything else valid missing from the ads let me know..

i cancelled payments on the server yesterday along with hlstats - there should be a couple on months left on the server - and for those who donated hopefully the money should be returned to you since the next 3 months are now paid anyway,

I'll keep an eye on any future patches for tf2 and try and keep the server updated - not that its been used for about the last week

WHAAAT

Nobody goes on it anymore

When a server's often empty, people simply stop going on it as there's never anyone on there at all- thus the problem gets worse.
    Only way to reverse it is for us to go on there lots even when very few people are playing.
    TF2-
    Pyro, Engineer, Scout.

I'd do that , but Paria's motivation just makes me down.

He's like "whatever" - it doesnt matter and such , and them kinda the same...ah those days when i was waiting alone 30 min for people...

I did wonder about the excessive amount in my paypal account all of a sudden
    Brawl Code: 3265-4928-4078
    AoC: Genyaarikado - Necromancer, Genyaavocado - Guardian, Genya - Barbarian and Genyaa - Dark Templar.

if im not playing tf2 then im hardly going to be concerned about whether the server is full or not, it always took 3-4 people to get on the server and then it would remain full until a reasonable hour throughout the day,

if im correct with when the payments were made there is still still a good chunk of time left on the server - whether people use it or not is up to them.

I could not find this serve in the search window.
    I had to join a random server, pop up console and type
    "connect 217.163.27.129:27015" to join it. After that I just checked history and added it to favorites, but if its this hard to find it no wonder its empty...

Joined the Say no to 2fort group as well .
    I am JojoTheSlayer in most games.
    Old school RL PlanetSide player...

server hasnt been paid for for months now - thats probably why its hard to find...