Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *Suspended* We are recruiting "Renegade Legion" TF2 apply here

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    York, UK

Why do you want to join us?
    Really wanted to be in a TF2 clan for a while - much more fun than jus joining random games, but never really applied before - this is my first application. Been playing Team Fortress 2 since it came out and abolsutly love it. Recently I've enjoyed plaing on your "say no to 2fort server," - good, fair map changes, a lot of cool, mature people and some really good games. Looking forward to some much more in depth, team-based competetive games. I don't really have a particular class I favour, so I'll go just about anywhere other than really Pyro or Demoman.
    Be sure to check out my TF2 stats on my username: Julimbob if you want to know more about what I've played.
    Cheers,

Julimbob

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Near Birmingham, England

After Playing countless hours on your server, I would like to join. However, I am mainly part of GameFaq X at this time, so if accepted, I will not be using the [RL] tag. Otherwise, I hope you still remember me from actually playing the game and hope to be an official part of the group.

Julimbob im happy to accept your application, i had some difficulties finding you on steam and so i wasn't able to add you but if you poke pariah in game i'm sure he'll be happy to add you to the rl group and ive pm'd you the ts details.

berober04 im declining your application sorry but your not what we're looking for at this time.

it's ok, i completely understand, but if you change your mind, tell me.

ps. I've spoken to PariaH about maybe having a GFX vs RL clan match sometime after Christmas, would you be up for it?

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Sweden

Because I think that the RL server is definitely one of the best servers live right now, and I enjoy it everyday, and I respect all RL members. It'd be cool to help each other out on the battlefield

My TF2-stats.

I for one would back Near Elite being given Clan trial, had him on friends for a while now just due to him being a good player and nice guy. He is also interested in competitive play which is super in my book as that's my end goal within the Clan.

Ive added you on steam to the community and friends Near elite look forward to gettin to know you better

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Poland.

Cuz i just love TF2 and this server , u can loads of times see me around trying to fill the server from 0 players. Also willing to catch up with you guys on some competetive games that might be interesting. U know im taking TF2 seriously cuz i even bought a lan cable so i wont get the nasty freeze everytime i want to backstab an engi after sapping a lvl 3 SG , but i was ending in pieces after the unfreeze... uh that so cold.
    Ill do everything for a better skill and better TF2 game. Cheers Engineers!

ello pharadox i was wonderin if you where gonna apply for sometime now
    your application for a trial is accepted n ive added you to the RL steam community where you can see all of us, i'll cya on ts

i don't like him twist, he often murders me ;C