Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aion European Open Beta

Default Aion European Open Beta

Received an email from FilePlanet with a link to collect a key but the landing page states "Your access to the closed beta event has been denied due to Country restrictions.", I'm assuming this is a technical issue. Has anybody else had the same problem?

By any chance does anybody know another way of obtaining a European key?

Cheers

if u click the link then if u look close u can c north america exclusive

Edit: Hmm, strange just checked that myself. Seems weird as a lot of people on FilePlanet complained about receiving messages stating EU open beta. Me thinks either it's a cock up or there is no EU open beta outside buyers. I have a funny feeling File Planets at fault here. That or EU keys are out later on as they start on the 6th.

Edit 2: Seems it was right, the word is that a few keys got mixed in and at this time it's only NA sign ups. EU must come later if they had EU keys, but that is my guess anyways. No clue whats actually happening. But what a retard way to do it if thats the case, making EU paying subscribers wait on the same process as the NA. I guess FilePlanet bites the big one.
    Last edited by OniKiy; Wednesday, 2nd September 2009 at 20:16.

Hmm, lets hope so.

Anybody know of a good link to download the 1.5 European client?

Full client or just the patch? I got the patch by torrent. Think I found the link for it on www.aionsource.com
    http://bit.ly/45UK3B <-- direct link to torrent. only took me a few hours to download.

Downloading the full client via the official torrent... might take some time though

On a plus note, somebody kindly PM'd me a spare beta key on IRC (I hope its real! )

Sent an email to Amazon.co.uk to see if they'll send me a key (just in case the first one is fake!)

apparently i will not be needing a key anyway i was in the closed beta testings. And just got mail wich required me to change password if i wanted and then it stated i would be able to login with my account into the open beta so.

apparently my aion install went nuts, i updated to the OB client and im getting something like, "product not available in your country" error on gameguard load.
    is it being retarded because its not 6th of september yet or just a random error i can fix?

Edit: Crap apparently they updated with a link for EU open beta keys but they're all gone. Was posted yesterday, was hoping there was keys left when I made the post. Sorry all if you missed out.

@Timer

Your error may well be just an issue with the client, can I ask how you downloaded it? If you have a link to it please post it. I'm thinking you have the US one in which case we can change that over np. It should display as Aion (America) for NA and Aion for EU. If it's the other try changing it.
    Last edited by OniKiy; Thursday, 3rd September 2009 at 13:28.