Thread: Outfit Night Sunday 18/9/2011 + outfit night future discussion

Default Outfit Night Sunday 18/9/2011 + outfit night future discussion

hi guys- we'll have an outfit night tonight as normal 1930 uk time.

since the pop has dropped a bit and a few people have gone to play other games *cough*wow*cough* i am thinking of dropping thursday and focusing on sunday for a little while.

anyone got any other suggestions?

cheers guys

Sounds good.

moving back to uni at the moment so i wont have internet for a week or two, but count me in after that!

ill probably be able to join most sunday nights.

had a great night tonight. some fantastic stuff, resecuring sina was epic 3:1 pop.

some great running with gunships also, sunday night pops are still good in game, seriously get back in game!!!!

Sorry I was on so late and for so short. Had a busy couple of weeks, been keeping me away from games in general.

sorry i missed it; football, american. 'nuff said.

just throwing this out there but...
    Have we thought about recruiting to raise numbers? lots of (good) returning players of Werner with a big No Outfit under their name probably all looking for the same thing.

thoughts?

We recruit now and again but there isn't a massive amount of people LFO tbh.

And then we get stuck with some complete plebs(it's ok facey doesn't read the forum I think )

haha there are a few folks who i think could be deserving of a trial run..

naturally at the end of the day im not about sacrificing quality for quantity (see "BLUE LIONS" in appendix A) but having a few more people on TS during the week for resecures or tower holds might be a nice change of pace rather than waiting around for the zerg armor to push into a CY so us grunts can begin the methodical process of carefully dismembering the fish/goggle heads with our jackhammers.

In the time since i've eased back into PS i have noticed that the chinamen have changed the face of the game as I once knew it. Partially because they enjoy nonsense like dropping gens, flailing and running around in BFRs, but also because they are somewhat united by the ostracism from the rest of the english-speaking playerbase.

Chinese players tend to stick with one another, which in the right setting can be effective. RL could benefit from the inclusion of some returning players to both buff up our numbers when PS2 comes out and enhance the experience for those of us still left plugging away in PS1.

I'm not a fan of soloing and i would literally double my subscription fee (selling of my useless SA-using brother to foot the bill would be a start!) to get back the old days of PS and RL's dominance thereof, but the reality is that the game has changed.

also, resecures are no fun with only 1 or 2 people, i tend to die a lot

Bottom line: there are people out there fighting solo but looking for a team experience: we could benefit from their inclusion.