Thread: EVE Online

Default EVE Online

couldn't find old thread so..
    if you are interested in 21 day trail i have couple more invites available
    it is just 7 day longer then regular trail but if you decide to subscribe i will get a month of free game time
    if you like EVE and decide to subsribe at any point i can get you an invite to Corp without taxes plus ofc will send you some money for better ship/upgrades ect.
    (trail accounts cant trade money, items.. not sure about joining Corps)
    [YOUTUBE]aI4VkO6qr0U&list=UU3cxDDMpYTZ7PqZma4NdNuA[/YOUTUBE]
    so if you are interested send me pm on forums.

[YOUTUBE]HrrVDV_NsNo&feature=bf_next&list=UU3cxDDMpYTZ7PqZm a4NdNuA&lf=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by DestRox; Friday, 2nd March 2012 at 02:07.

Not looking for anything but my ingame is Erin Mjolnir.

i think it is too late to start eve. i really liked the game when i played it, but one will never be able to catch up with those who bought the game when it came out.
    I got the game only one year after it's release and figured i could never catch up with those who started learning skills one year ago.
    After all the years that have past by now, it would just be crazy to start playing the game.

its only partially true.. as said in a first vid from my post, if you specialize in certain tree you can get equal skills as players that could be playing from the start. from certain point you just cant get more skills for given ship..

can pretty easy max out skills to be very good frigate pilot
    and every gang should have couple of thous to catch targets quickly to web/scramble

in the system that corp im in is mining there are 2 corps Blue/Red that fight each other with frigs only, just for fun

in tournaments pilots with hundred milion of points fly frigs and they dont even use 5% of thous points to be effective frig pilot

ofc like you said "catch up" is impossible... if you would wanna fly very big / huge ships takes years to obtain all the needed skills
    but after they removed "Learning Skills" it is way faster for new pilots to do so.. implants with bonus stats are way cheaper then they use to be

tho frigate then destroyer then cruiser and battlecruiser is fairly easy to obtain, and i know couple battlecruisers can take out battleship in matter of minute

in last expansion (with is free like all others) theyv put in new Tier3 Battlecruisers which are able to fit Battleship guns.. they are almost half the price of a Bs, yet from what i heard can deal comperable damage
    http://community.eveonline.com/en/crucible/tag/ships

i havent had chance to use them as im bussy training industrial skills which have nothing to do with ships, maybe except making them xP

your point is valid still, but you shouldnt compare yourself to thous that never stop playing from very start... there are new players coming in every day "Help"-chat has constantly 500+ players

just run into an older video.. but i like how this guy explains it
    [YOUTUBE]b5I6GcV6jE8[/YOUTUBE]

If I had time I'd fire up my eve char again. he has 45m skill points I think, pretty much maxed in everything minmatar up to bs, thoguh I do have a carrier. Only thing that puts me off is my char is pretty much -10 security standing and lost in deep sec space which I can't be arsed sorting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Endangerment View Post
    If I had time I'd fire up my eve char again. he has 45m skill points I think, pretty much maxed in everything minmatar up to bs, thoguh I do have a carrier. Only thing that puts me off is my char is pretty much -10 security standing and lost in deep sec space which I can't be arsed sorting out.
    I started a couple of months ago for a few weeks, the universe has changed since you and I ruled it... The nerfing of nano ships means that everyone (and I mean everyone) flies around in shield-tanked Drakes and Caldari t3 ships now... I joined WEDIE briefly to get quickly involved in some PvP action, but no-one engages anyone any more, there's no hit-and-run, and it's just a very disappointing game... Nerfing nano ships has taken the fun out of PvP completely... I stopped playing when they told me I had to have at least 3 Drakes in the staging station if I could use Caldari t3.

Given that my whole chat was setup for speed hit and run attacks in fast but low damage ships I doubt I'd enjoy it lol.

Some very cool new missile effects have been added in the latest free expansion, along with lots of other neat stuff... I don't play any more, but still follow development:

[YOUTUBE]vDFnkLQa_UM[/YOUTUBE]

BUUU....
    like there wasnt enough caldari already...
    i want effect of my old railguns...
    this new crappy effect look almost like amarr lasers