Thread: Thyone Pop

Default Thyone Pop

Anyone actually tried any of the other servers? NC pop is pathetically low all the time on Thyone and it doesnt exactly fill me with enthusiasm to even log on. We are lucky to have 2 bases most the time and it makes auraxium impossible to get. I'm not about to start playing VS or TR like some others cos i would prefer not to know how much better or worse their weps are. Will only make me think the grass is greener when it probably isnt.

Edit: Just had a look at the other servers and the pop's there are pathetic as well. Never anywhere near equal.
    Last edited by Hincey; Monday, 24th September 2012 at 17:27.

Default Re: Thyone Pop

The benefit of having higher pop (and with that easier to get more territory) is waay bigger than the 2-3% experience bonus you get for having low pop. They should give a resource bonus instead, of about 10-15 of each material per 10 minutes and a 25% or so bonus from getting experience.

When I created my character on saturday, it seemed that on EU servers, in each of the 3 different ones 1 empire was 40%+ (TR on Thyone, NC and VS on the other 2 servers) with one empire at 30ish and the third at 20ish... Made me a sad panda.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Yep the whole server rename has made all the servers unbalanced in terms of pop, cant be bothered to log in atm.