Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Witcher 1 is a very good story, but the mechanics for the game and the graphics are poor, old and clunky, point an click then choose from a menu. Witcher 2 is very good, but do get the updates and balance patch before you play it. Witcher 3 is good, but not novel and new like Witcher 2, a sound game though. To sum it up, happily avoid 1 (unless you get it for nearly nothing), 2 is brilliant and 3 is very good.
    Last edited by Echor; Sunday, 2nd September 2018 at 06:14.

Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 from what I've seen so far, does appear to have changed from the original demo adverts a few years ago though?

Quote Originally Posted by Echor View Post
    Witcher 1 is a very good story, but the mechanics for the game and the graphics are poor, old and clunky, point an click then choose from a menu. Witcher 2 is very good, but do get the updates and balance patch before you play it. Witcher 3 is good, but not novel and new like Witcher 2, a sound game though. To sum it up, happily avoid 1 (unless you get it for nearly nothing), 2 is brilliant and 3 is very good.
    No match for Witcher 3. Hands down to the developers for creating such a masterpiece. My all time favorite game!

4. Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

New trailer released

Jesus, first post on this thread is 2013

I'm not sure what this game will add to the already enormous pool of open world games. What's gonna be new?

7. Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

I think the game's aesthetics and theme are going to be major selling points, even if the gameplay doesn't tread new ground.

8. Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Jesus, first post on this thread is 2013
    The Star Citizen thread is also from 2013

I'm interested in the overal aesthetic; love me some cyberpunk stuff, and we've never really had a game of this type.

10. Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Some concept art posted on Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by @CyberpunkGame
    Westbrook is considered by many to be the best place to live and have fun in Night City. If you’ve got eddies, you come here to spend them. And if you don't? Well, take out a loan and pretend you’re on top of the world — even for just one glorious night.