Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Citizen

Default Re: Star Citizen

Rebel--
    The RSI site refuses to believe that either BloodyDildo or <===BloodyDildo exist :P

Posted on the RSI website 10 hours ago:

So check back tomorrow for the long-awaited update! Arena Commander V0.9 includes a multitude of new features, from co-op play to leaderboards to the Murray Cup racing simulator to the new Hangars, along with too many bug fixes to list! Starting tomorrow, you can expect a totally revamped Star Citizen experience. We’ll also have plenty of cool content on the website, including the M50 from design talking about the ship stat change process. The team is working tonight to have all the finishing touches on this material done, and it’s content we’re thrilled to share!
    "tomorrow" translates into "later today"

Dung   RSI hit its $ 53,000,000 target in the last hour and so now the next target is $54.000.000. You will be 'relieved' to know that amongst other things, hitting the new target will bring a new AI character to the game

SANITATION ENGINEER!
    Last edited by Dung; Monday, 15th September 2014 at 11:22.

I regret to inform myself that Renegade Legion has passed away quietly in its sleep. May the souls of their warriors fly to Valhalla and forever sing songs of Courage displayed and blood split in the name of Renegade Legion
    Last edited by Dung; Monday, 15th September 2014 at 11:43.

No RL in this game?

Hello Mr Endangerment

There is a Renegade Legion in this game and a few members have signed up. However nobody seems to be tracking the game or keeping up with current possibilities. I played WoW with The Unholy Trinity and a number of my players joined RL including my best member Salty :P
    I thought maybe we could cooperate in this great new game but peeps do not seem to be online much

I have had a look at it on the forums, it just seems to be that far away from completion I cant get too enthused quite yet. I remember waiting so long for PS2 to be made, when it finally hit beta (which I know is not release) when I played it, it was so under par from my expectation I was gutted and vowed not to delve too deep into any game before I try it.

On top of that I do log in but for some reason I can't find anything to do. Just walk around my hangar gets quite boring in the long run.

Mr Ironman and Mr Rebel; you need to download Arena Commander, then there is lots to do. The latest update also gives you a choice of 4 much better looking Hangars. The game allows you to combat other pilots either 1 v 1 or 4 v 4 and this is before BETA and even ALPHA. There are control load outs for keyboard and various HOTAS set ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dung View Post
    Mr Ironman and Mr Rebel; you need to download Arena Commander, then there is lots to do. The latest update also gives you a choice of 4 much better looking Hangars. The game allows you to combat other pilots either 1 v 1 or 4 v 4 and this is before BETA and even ALPHA. There are control load outs for keyboard and various HOTAS set ups.
    I'm under the impression I need to pay extra on top of what I paid for my ship in order to get access to the arena commander. Am I mistaking?