Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Outfit Night ---- Thursday 20th June (19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST)

Default Official Outfit Night ---- Thursday 20th June (19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST)

Next outfit night is going to be this coming Thursday, same time as normal. Personally I'd like to keep outfit nights on Thursday and Sundays since traditionally Sunday is our busiest evening and Thursday is a nice midway point, although if there are people who'd like me to change the dates then I can set up a poll and we can pick the busiest nights.

It has been great to see so many old players back over the last few days and we've been having some fantastic nights. I'd like to encourage everyone to hop back in game, at least for outfit night to check it out. I think a lot of you will be surprised at the differences the last 3 or 4 patches have made to the game.

There is a game update coming this week (hopefully it will land on Wednesday) so be prepared for a big patch if you have a slower internet connection.

See you all in game!

James

Default Re: Official Outfit Night ---- Thursday 20th June (19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST)

Definitely in for Thursday. Sundays are still no-go, sadly

Default Re: Official Outfit Night ---- Thursday 20th June (19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST)

Should be in, but there is a small chance I'm going to be late (depending on meetings)

Thursday is usually my after work drinking night but hopefully should make it along. As a returning player I can confirm it feels a lot better!

I'll be there! If you have not played in a while a highly recommend coming back for at least outfit nights, thoroughly enjoyed the last week that I have been playing.

Totally agree with posts above, Planetside is very much worth a drop in again and defiantly on Outfit nights!!

Last Outfit night was a fantastic time with some fast placed action!

Patch is scheduled for tomorrow. We've been fortunate the last couple of times that the servers have come up quickly. Fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and played tonight. It was a challenging evening and today's patch definitely threw some curve balls. The beginning was a bit of a struggle and I apologise for a couple of bad target calls.

I think things picked up when we moved off of Indar to Esamir. We did a great job holding the VS infantry resource bases down south and it paid off. We got a lot of angry fish heads coming our way and we handled it brilliantly.

Hope to see everyone again on Sunday please feel free to give idea and feedback. Everything helps.
    Last edited by James24; Thursday, 20th June 2013 at 23:04.

Sorry for leaving without saying. Kid threw up in his bed and all over himself. On the way to the hospital because he might have a nasty lung infection :-(

Owch mate. Hope he gets well soon!

Was indeed fun last night. VS got proper angry when we held those zones right at their door. Redirected a lot of people from the frontline.