Thread: Official Renegade Legion Fantasy Football League

Thumbs up Official Renegade Legion Fantasy Football League

Ive setup a Fantasy Football League at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ that is for Legion members.

To sign up, visit the above link and register.

When you have signed up you will be presented with a screen where you can select your team. For those of you not familar with some of the players from the EPL the players total scores from last Season are also shown so you know what their form was like. The rules for selection are:

A manager may enter one Fantasy Premier League squad, multiple squads will be deleted. Squads must consist of:

* 2 Goalkeepers
    * 5 Defenders
    * 5 Midfielders
    * 3 Forwards

You can select up to 3 players from any one team. If a player is transferred during the season and this transfer takes you over this limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers.

Each player has been given a value. The total value of your initial squad must not exceed 100 million.
    Once you have selected and confirmed your squad then you will be taken to the screen that allows you to pick your League to enter. Assuming you are reading this then you will want to join the RL Premier League then in the field under the "Join a Private League" banner you must enter this code - 1444082-324127 Note: People who have participated before merely need to log back in, they should auto-join your team.

Once all that is done you should have access and be all set up for the upcoming season. Transfer windows are in line with the current EPL, Pre-Season and January.

Note: In order not to miss any points at all make sure you are signed up and have picked your team no later than 16/08/10.
    "fuck I hate when ludi makes sense, it makes me question my whole world view." - Daymare

Default Re: Official Renegade Legion Fantasy Football League

I won last year, so I'm happy never to do this stupid game again
    Currently doing the dad thing more than gaming