Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBone

Default XBone

So anybody getting an XBone at launch?

Got mine on order for Forza 5 (favourite racing game) and picking up BF4 as enjoy playing with a few friends on BF3

Default Re: XBone

If I'm buying a console it would be the PS4. Appears to be lightyears ahead of the Xbox if it comes to user friendliness in terms of exchanging games and such. That alone is for me a winning argument because the gamed do not come in cheap.

Cant help but feeling im getting screwed again either way i go,the thought of buying a unit at launch with only 8gb of memory sickens me - im a hoarder when it comes to DLC. Still, when I see something shiny im probably gonna go ahead with the ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokvis View Post
    If I'm buying a console it would be the PS4. Appears to be lightyears ahead of the Xbox if it comes to user friendliness in terms of exchanging games and such. That alone is for me a winning argument because the gamed do not come in cheap.
    After a lot of Microsoft backtracking they're now pretty much equivalent, just the xBone is 60 more expensive than the other. I guess that is the price to pay if you want to play the current generation games on the next generation hardware

All my mates are on Xbox so that was the main decider for me. I've never lent games or any of that shit so can't see what the fuss is about.

The kinect is easily worth 60 and, for me, Xbox has the better exclusive titles.

Consoles never have the most cutting edge graphics, that's what pcs are for, but they are good for messing about with mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Endangerment View Post
    The kinect is easily worth 60
    You just made my day mate.

Ill have some of what Endangerment is having please....

The differences between the consoles are worth fuck all tbh, it is what Exclusive titles they have that will always be the real difference.

Fuck consoles, you have a PC anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by leanmeankillingmachine View Post
    Cant help but feeling im getting screwed again either way i go,the thought of buying a unit at launch with only 8gb of memory sickens me - im a hoarder when it comes to DLC. Still, when I see something shiny im probably gonna go ahead with the ps4.
    I can't tell if I am misreading or you are confusing the 8gb of RAM each console has with their built in hardrive which afaik is 500gb for both.

Do you not like it? The gf likes the kinect for the fitness things, ill def use the Skype as have friends all over the place (and no webcam)

I've not heard of anybody (bar the post above) who wants a ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by Endangerment View Post
    I've not heard of anybody (bar the post above) who wants a ps4.
    I'm getting hassled to get a PS4, so that my kids can have the same thing _all_ their friends are getting. In fact I don't actually know anyone IRL who has an Xbox or is getting the Xbone, they all have PS's