Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PU01 patch...

Default Re: PU01 patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Missundaztood View Post
    Wow, the Miller server is a total mess. Goodness me.

What has become of this game.
    I've had a problem since last thursday where I can't log in most times. I get in the game but terminals don't respond, I can't interact with anything then I get disconnected. It looks like hundreds of people are having the same problem and it seems to only affect the EU servers. The official forums are flooded with comments about it.
    Unfortunately SOE can't be arsed even acknowledging or posting anything about it.
    I raised a ticket on Saturday but so far have only had a condescending copy/paste response that doesn't relate to the issue I raised. I swear - my arse could fart out better responses than the SOE support staff...
    It's killing the game for me and probably lots of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeskibobs View Post
    I've had a problem since last thursday where I can't log in most times. I get in the game but terminals don't respond, I can't interact with anything then I get disconnected. It looks like hundreds of people are having the same problem and it seems to only affect the EU servers. The official forums are flooded with comments about it.
    Unfortunately SOE can't be arsed even acknowledging or posting anything about it.
    I raised a ticket on Saturday but so far have only had a condescending copy/paste response that doesn't relate to the issue I raised. I swear - my arse could fart out better responses than the SOE support staff...
    I can log in without a problem usually, yet when I spawn into the warpgate people are just stood around doing nothing. It's as if the whole continent has come to a complete standstill, yet on the merc TS server it is clear they are not having such problems fighting for control of a Bio lab!

When I manage to get a little normal play time going I crash to desktop randomly within half an hour.

The game is a total disaster at the minute, it's hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeskibobs View Post
    so thats where you have been... ive been bombing my own lib

Quote Originally Posted by TomS View Post
    so thats where you have been... ive been bombing my own lib
    Eek, I look forward to Lib o'clock!
    If I persevere it will eventually log in properly, but it can take 20 mins sometimes by which point I can't really be arsed. I resubbed my membership last week and equipped an XP boost on Tuesday to smash through to level 98 over the weekend, that didn't happen and my XP boost will have run out by now :'(

A dev has finally acknowledged the issue and it seems he may have fixed it!!!
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...issues.157964/

Had a play for 20 minutes this evening. No noticeable change in performance really for me but didn't expect anything to be honest.

Game seemed pretty much identical, not a big fan of the new UI but probably just needs getting used to.

The game plays smoother now with my CPU at 3.5ghz than id did before with the CPU at 4.5Ghz that how much difference it's made to me!

Butuz

I am not online, because my PC died, might try the patch sometime at the end of this week, if everything goes OK with the repair.

I've been having an excellent time the past few days, along with Joe! It feels like a different game almost.

Haven't touched Battlefield 4 for a few days now

i think ur emo