Thread: The future of raiding Blackrock Foundry edition.

Default The future of raiding Blackrock Foundry edition.

So, Mythic is continuing to be a problem, because somehow finding 20 people 3 times a week is super hard.
    Mythic attendance so far:

100% attendance;

Laidyartemis
    Loth
    Olibats
    Wkd
    Elviwen
    Katnoip
    Dipstick
    Lyoth
    Timmoo

I can keep going, but we only have 19 people within "acceptable" limits of attendance.
    Missed 1 raid;
    Thistevie
    Deadlock
    Druidsatan
    Missed 2 raids;
    Barthox
    Maya
    Salty
    Ano
    Bazin

And so, I'll ask a commitment.
    We need a core of 25~ people that will attend MOST raids, don't mind being benched when we have too many (and switching around for raid comp/replacing screwups)
    As such, everyone at 100% promoted to Evocatus. Expect some demotions too, evo is to keep track of the core, not a permanent and ongoing pat on the ass.

Obviously, some people have legit cause to have missed raids and I am absolutely open to making exceptions and including them on the updated raid roster.
    Contact me PRIVATELY to make your case.
    If you aren't on the list, but want to commit to raiding more full time with the mythic team also gimme a poke, as I *will* be recruiting around this high attendance core and that may mean people being relegated to thursday/heroic raiding. (and yes, I do have several names in mind that I believe are fully capable of Mythic and simply haven't had a chance to prove their commitment yet)

Nominal recruitment targets:
    • DPS Death Knight
    • Shadow Priest (preferably with a competent healing offspec)
    • Healer

The full raid roster has been updated in that sticky.
    A more broad newspost is incoming, though it's a bit of a textwall monstrosity atm.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

Default Re: The future of raiding Blackrock Foundry edition.

Greetings from the other side!

I totally agree with everything you say in your post Doc. We need a few more core-players dedicated for raiding that can attend to most Mythic raids. Otherwise we may not be able to make progression of new content and be fully prepared for upcoming content (old content cleared).

However now to the more important announcement (in some ways sadness, in other ways happy feelings). When I joined RL, I did claim that I am long-term member with the commitment to be a core-raider and also to hopefully improve the atmosphere in the guild when/when not raiding.

Reality has somehow got to me and I do need to step down from a core-raider to a casual member (Feels awful to write it) since I no longer can guarantee that I can fully commit to 2-3 raids every week. What have changed? Well I am gonna be a father for the first time, hence the reason why I canīt fully commit this year. I will obviously try and be online for as many raids that I can and will not feel "betrayed" if I can not join the raids due to compilation of the raid or such.

With this said, I hope that the officers will find a replacement for me in the core of raiders. And also I hope that I am still allowed to be a part of the guild, long-term!

//Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Druidsatan View Post

I totally agree with everything you say in your post Doc. We need a few more core-players dedicated for raiding that can attend to most Mythic raids. Otherwise we may not be able to make progression of new content and be fully prepared for upcoming content (old content cleared).

However now to the more important announcement (in some ways sadness, in other ways happy feelings). When I joined RL, I did claim that I am long-term member with the commitment to be a core-raider and also to hopefully improve the atmosphere in the guild when/when not raiding.

Reality has somehow got to me and I do need to step down from a core-raider to a casual member (Feels awful to write it) since I no longer can guarantee that I can fully commit to 2-3 raids every week. What have changed? Well I am gonna be a father for the first time, hence the reason why I canīt fully commit this year. I will obviously try and be online for as many raids that I can and will not feel "betrayed" if I can not join the raids due to compilation of the raid or such.

With this said, I hope that the officers will find a replacement for me in the core of raiders. And also I hope that I am still allowed to be a part of the guild, long-term!

//Druid
    Thanks for the headsup bud ^^
    Much appreciated.
    Our rules remain unchanged (We have a news post coming to accompany this post and outline my general thoughts more clearly, with officer input :P)
    Hope everything is awesome and of course you'll remain welcome. I am ever committed to our goal of being casual friendly.
    ** World of Warcraft **
    Lyoth - Slacking Ranger

//Druid
    Grats mate, enjoy being a father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrouse View Post
    This is a massive clusterfuck of epic proportions, over a few bloody Polygons.

What have changed? Well I am gonna be a father for the first time, hence the reason why I canīt fully commit this year.
    //Druid
    Congrats
    Aka Deathndecay or as most of you know me "floor's best friend"

Congratulations Druid, explains why you were a bit slow getting to level 100
    Digtahk Stabber

Big congratulations Druid bud <3!
    Currently Active:
    World of Warcraft: Hean
    Steam: Hean

Currently inactive:
    Path of Exile: Exnah (Shadow on Normal) & Heany (Witch on Anarchy)
    Firefall: Hean
    War Thunder: Hean