Character name: Kytres

Desired class/spec: Warrior dps -> Fury/Arms

Role breakdown: (outline your understanding of your class. Display your knowledge, don't parrot a guide)

Im a dps warrior so i play fury for single target fights like IronReaver and i play Fury with AoE talents on swarm fights like Assault or Kromok for hands, or Iskar. I usually play Arms on fight with a lot of Execute phases like HFC council.

Raiding experience: (what have you accomplished? What has it taught you?)

I've been playing since vanilla so i played almost all the raid tiers .

Mechanics quiz:
Please give a brief description of how you would play in the following encounters (don't post an encounter guide)
You only need to fill in the roll you want to play.

• Healer: - Iskar
  • DPS: - Hellfire High Council -> as DPS warrior u want to go arms because u have 3 execute phases and u can also cleave in the begining when the blademaster and the brute are together. The kill order is usually Brute, Blademaster and lastly The necro woman. You have to move away from the raid on reap and kill images. I've killed that fight 4 times on my char on HC.

References: (know any renegades?)

No, i dont know any1.

Expectations:

I would like to raid mythic HFC in a relaxed but pro enviroment.

Additional information: (Personal bio, previous guilds, why you want to apply. No need to put anything in particular here, think of it as breaking the ice)

Nothing else to add. Cya in game. If u want to find me on the armory search for Kytres, a warrior in His Infernal Majesty guild. Oh yeah im 715 ilvl and 13/13 hc with curve etc.