Thread: The Division

Default The Division

Anyone playing this or considering getting it?

Default Re: The Division

Yeah, hit maxlevel and now doing dailies etc

Level 7! nick: Firepiglet

Picked it up this week. I'm up to level 12 - fusionreactor

Played with Fusion at level 14 and ran into a spawn of level 18 NPC's. That was tough

Playing as well. Only gotten to lvl 11. Haven't got a lot of gametime atm. But look me up if I'm online.

I had a blast playing this game, the graphics are great (even at the low settings I need in order to have 1080p 60fps gameplay). The atmosphere in the Dark Zone is superb and have had a few pulse racing moments trying to extract some high end gear, wondering if someone is about to go rogue on me.

The endgame - its a bit broken at the moment with unsatisfying vanilla Diablo 3 loot (they want players to get loot through drops rather than crafting, but the drops suck so people have to craft to increase their odds of getting average or better rolls on gear), not to mention people cheesing the "raid" content with an ability, which the Devs should have just disabled weeks ago.

I'm keeping any eye on it for now, and while I'm not yet done with it, I don't feel like I need to login as soon as I get home (if you know what I mean).

Same for me. Also DZ swamped with aimbot at the moment. I get gibbed from unseen places and do 1400 damage in return when using sniper ��

As most games these days, this game is pretty pointless unless you're in a full group. And DZ is basically a game of "who manages to survive the longest without triggering his ulti so he can trigger it last and wipe the floor with the enemy using a crit SMG build". Hopefully the May update is better than the April one.

Seems like they are working to fix the issues in 1.2, although they aren't communicating much at the moment.

It appears the server implicitly trusts the client, which is why people can get away with bullshit at the moment in the DZ. I can't see them fundamentally rewriting the netcode, so the future of the game on PC is a bit unknown at present.